page 59 next death

Lucy is straped to a hospital bed by John who is naked and he puts on a condom and fucks Lucy. The lights go out when they come back on the killer is right behind John. Lucy yells out "JOHN!" John says "I love it when you scream my name baby" Lucy says "Behind you" John looks behind him and sees the killer who stabs him in both eyes. John falls to his knees in pain. The killer gets down on her knees and rips John's dick off his body and shoves it in Lucy's mouth to keep her quiet. John is in serious pain as the killer cuts a hole in his neck killing him. The killer than targets Lucy. She takes out a blade and begins to cut Lucy open until her insides are showing she than takes her insides and pulls them out wraps them around Lucy's neck than on the ceiling fan she unstraps Lucy from the bed and kicks the bed out from under her causeing Lucy to be hung with her own insides John's dick in her mouth naked body on display. The killer leaves the room. Leo leaves to go clean his face he is bleeding he lost the fight to Tony. He enters a bathroom he begins to wash his face when the bathtub begins to fill up with blood. Leo says "What the fuck" The killer appears in the tub she says "Join me in the bath there is room for one more" Leo closes the bathroom door and locks it he gets undressed and enters the tub. He is glad that he lost the fight until his dick is grabed by the killer and ripped off and shoved in his mouth. He is panicking the killer rips off his nuts and grabs him by the back of the head and shoves his head into the blood.