| RULES.

NOTE! There are passwords in this chapter. If you're a friend, you don't need to find them, but please read the rules nonetheless!

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

i. I REFUSE to tolerate any form of bullying or bigotry. Usage of slurs are limited to ONLY the group who can reclaim them, and I'd prefer that they are censored if used in a response. This is a safe space.

ii. I'm an INCREDIBLY descriptive roleplayer—I often fill or come close to the 2000 character mark. I won't ask you do to the same, but I ask for at least 7 or 8 lines of roleplay per character. This is a descriptive and literate roleplay, so keep that in mind! Also, don't write paragraphs of description on your side and write the bare minimum for mine, that's rude. A few sentences/lines of difference is fine, but please try your best to match.

iii. Play my crush, and I'll play yours. This one is pretty self-explanatory. For all of the fandoms I roleplay, I won't be changing my love interests around for anyone. Apologies, but my autistic urge to hoard all of my girlfriends doesn't change for any piece of media I take interest in. I'm jealous, what can I say. You're not required to have a crush, though! Just tell me beforehand!

iv. In terms of tagging, please, do not spam me! I have a life outside of roleplaying, and sometimes get bored of certain roleplays or lose motivation. School is also going to get in the way of my roleplaying, so please be patient with me! That being said, please tag me after 2 days if I don't respond! Don't feel bad about it! First password is your name and pronouns!

v. NO PERFECT CHARACTERS!!! Every person has flaws, and OCs are people. Overpowered characters are a no-go as well. Mary Sues and Gary Stus are not allowed! I want to see creative characters with a balance of negative and positive! Also, if your character has powers for any reason, please make sure they're not overpowered, and I'd prefer if your character only had one power.

vi. No controlling of my characters, or the character I'm playing for you. I'm playing them for a reason.

vii. I'm not doing any OC x OC pairings! My characters all have set love interests. There are no exceptions to this rule.

viii. This is a personal rule, but I will not be doing roleplays of queer or queer-coded characters with the opposite gender. Will and Robin will not be paired with OCs of the other gender. For right now, I'm letting Eddie slide because of his sheer popularity, but I do believe that he is gay and these rules may change with time.

ix. If your love interest is an adult, then your character must be an adult, and vice versa. I will not be negotiating, minors will not be paired with adults. By extension, please make sure that your OC's face claim looks like they could be their age. 

x. I won't be roleplaying anything further than making out, unless we are friends. It's just not something I'm comfortable with. I won't be going any further than making out, mentions are okay, of course, but nothing that happens in the moment. Second password is your timezone!

xi. No r^pe, k^dn^pping, p^dophilia or b^astiality storylines. Again, no exceptions. Teenage pr^gnancy storylines are also not allowed. Suggestions of these scenarios will get you banned without hesitation.

xii. In regards to starting, I like to write my own starter and then have you send your starter and my side, but occasionally I'll ask you to start if you mind. Sometimes, I'm just too busy. And if you're bored of a scenario, just ask to switch things up! I don't bite!

xiii. LGBTQ+ characters are welcome! (Obviously, as I am in the community and so are all of my characters.)

xiv. Even amounts of attention to our characters! Please, please don't make it all about yourself when dramatic scenes are happening. I will stop responding if you do that.

xv. The final password is an excerpt/example of how you roleplay to see if our styles work together!

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

okay- i promise i'm not so strict once we start talking- just look at my message board, but i have to enforce the rules somehow. i literally made this because i'm too nervous to interact with other people. [sob]