↳ M. ATHANS.

┌────────────────────┐

INDEX:
I. BASIC INFORMATION.
II. APPEARANCE.
III. CHARACTER.
IV. RELATIONSHIPS.
V. HISTORY.
VI. TIDBITS.
VII. STATS.
VIII. PLAYLIST.

---------- ୨ ♡ ୧ ----------

MAHINA ATHANS is... Hyrule castle's best florist. In the midst of the calamity, she is often tending to a patch of Silent Princesses in the wild, in somewhat close proximity to the castle. As vocal and abrasive as she is, she has the loyalty of a dog.

---------- ୨ ♡ ୧ ----------
I. BASIC INFORMATION

 NAME ;
☽ ⋆⁺₊ ┊ FULL NAME : Mahina Eva Athans.
☽ ⋆⁺₊ ┊ PREFERRED NAME : Mahina.
☽ ⋆⁺₊ ┊ NICKNAME(S) : Hina.

 BIRTH ;
☽ ⋆⁺₊ ┊ BIRTHDAY : December 2nd.
☽ ⋆⁺₊ ┊ AGE : 16 (116) at the beginning of BOTW.
☽ ⋆⁺₊ ┊ ZODIAC SIGN : Sagittarius.

 ORIENTATION ;
☽ ⋆⁺₊ ┊ GENDER ASSIANGED AT BIRTH : Female.
☽ ⋆⁺₊ ┊ GENDER IDENTITY : Nonbinary—she doesn't label it, she just has no concept of gender.
☽ ⋆⁺₊ ┊ PRONOUNS : She/her.
☽ ⋆⁺₊ ┊ SEXUALITY : Lesbian.

---------- ୨ ♡ ୧ ----------
II. APPEARANCE

 FACE CLAIM ;

—— FACE ;☽ ⋆⁺₊ ┊ Her face is soft in nature, but her resting face is a cross between a frown and a pout, thanks to the chub she carries in her cheeks

 FACE ;
☽ ⋆⁺₊ ┊ Her face is soft in nature, but her resting face is a cross between a frown and a pout, thanks to the chub she carries in her cheeks. Mahina's almond eyes, framed by thick eyelashes, are a warm chocolate hue in nature. Her eyes are slightly hooded—with dark circles underneath, thanks to a century long lack of sleep. She has very thick, defined eyebrows, which portray emotion with ease. Her lips are heart-shaped, though thin. Her teeth are relatively small and straight, and she has a gap in between her two front teeth. Her skin is often dried out, and she has a pale and rosy complexion. With her fairly white skin comes her lack of ability to tan—she burns. Her ears are pierced, though she seldom wears anything in them.