Chapter 37

Chen Lin'an was frightened by He Xiaohua, and he didn't dare to stop it. Even passers-by on both sides saw He Xiaohua's menacing appearance and pulled his friend back two steps.

Only the two "adulters and prostitutes" knew nothing, and had no idea that the danger was coming.

Ji Xiu even reached out to help the omega adjust his hat, with a tender expression on his face.

He Xiaohua roared, "Ji Xiu, you are fucking courting death!"

Ji Xiu turned his head abruptly, and saw a huge chair smashed straight towards his head!

He quickly stretched out one hand and firmly grasped one leg of the chair, while the other hand subconsciously pulled Li Poxing beside him behind him, for fear of accidentally hurting him.

Li Poxing was shocked when he saw He Xiaohua's face, he hurriedly lowered his head, and pulled the zipper up again. This dress is big enough, and when the zipper is closed, more than half of his entire face can be covered. .

Fortunately, Xiao Hua was looking at Ji Xiu angrily and didn't look at him.

He Xiaohua stared at Ji Xiu, almost word for word.

"Ji Xiu, how the hell do you treat my brother Xing like this? You look like a dog, so you are such a scumbag with a beastly heart!"

Li Poxing understood.

Xiaohua smelled the pheromone that was temporarily marked on her body by Jixiu.

I thought I was the third child of Jixiu.

Li Poxing was both moved and scared.

——He Xiaohua was the champion of women's Sanda in K District last year, and Jixiu would definitely not be able to beat her!

Could it be... Are you really going to reveal your omega's identity? !

Moreover, if He Xiaohua knew that she was an omega, then it would be equivalent to the whole world knowing that he was an omega.

It was a fantasy to let He Xiaohua hide a secret in his mind and not tell it.

He Xiaohua's school's second gender test result came out earlier than the third hospital.

When He Xiaohua was first found out with her second gender, she had to pretend she was an omega. Although they were suspicious of the result, they still treated He Xiaohua as an omega for a while.

As a result, in less than three hours, He Xiaohua took the small fan given by the chubby, ate the small popsicle bought by octopus, and said cheerfully to Li Poxing: "A female alpha like us who likes male alphas, some It's really hard to find a boyfriend at this time..."

It was so unpredictable that he slipped his lips.

Even if Li Poxing died, she wouldn't let her know that she was an omega.

Could it be that... let Ji Xiu be beaten to death?

There is a tug of war between soul and morality in Li Poxing.

Seeing that He Xiaohua gave up the stool held by Ji Xiu, turned around and hugged a vase and smashed it down again!

Li Poxing felt a chill in his heart, and immediately dragged Shang Jixiu and ran away!

"Crack!" The vase shattered to the ground, making a harsh sound.

Li Poxing's legs softened a bit, his hands tugged at Ji Xiu, and he ran faster.

"Brother Xing..." Ji Xiu whispered.

Li Poxing: "Run!"

"Stop! Don't run if you have one!"