Chapter 8

Being kicked by Li Poxing didn't hurt at all, but it was a bit embarrassing.

Octopus finally begged for mercy: "Brother Xing, I was wrong, I was wrong, Brother Xing!!!"

Li Poxing asked fiercely, "Where did you go wrong?!"

The octopus mustered up his courage and said, "I shouldn't have bad thoughts about my brother's man!"

Li Poxing nodded in satisfaction.

Hold!

wrong!

Li Poxing kicked the octopus' ass again, and roared, "Is Jixiu my man?!!!"

After Li Poxing finished shouting, he only felt that the whole world was quiet.

Li Poxing's voice was a little broken, but everything else was fine, except for the last one, ?

The whole gymnasium heard the school bully of their third academy shouting: "Jixiu is my man!!!"

Deafening, domineering side leakage, reverberation echoes, enduring.

Dead silent.

Da Yan stumbled and asked, "Really, really?"

A classmate came over and gave a thumbs up: "Brother Xing is awesome! Confessions are so domineering!"

An Yuze from the opponent's basketball team also made a cheering gesture towards Li Poxing: "I heard that AA has to pay a fine for marriage, so you must cheer!"

Li Poxing:  …

Fortunately, the referee stood up at this time, blew the whistle, and said to them: "Don't make trouble, stop making trouble! All players return to their positions, and our game is about to start!"

Xiaopang just came back from buying snacks, and just witnessed the whole process. He opened his mouth slightly in surprise, sat next to Dao Jixiu, and said tentatively: "Then we will call...call you...sister-in-law?"

Ji Xiu gave him a cold look, and Fatty immediately shrank his neck and fell silent.

In fact, to be honest, Li Po Xingsheng is extremely handsome and handsome.

But An Yuze is blessed with a "star" halo. Most of the children in the K7 area are children from ordinary families and have never seen any stars. Therefore, when they heard that An Yuze was a star, everyone, whether they knew it or not, followed the trend and screamed and coaxed.

But when the game started, those girls turned into a pile of grass, swaying in the wind.

On the court, An Yuze completely implements the policy of "it doesn't matter if the ball is scored or not, but the posture must be handsome", but in terms of technique, he actually plays OK, at least not bad.

But when he met Li Poxing, he could only be killed in seconds.

Li Poxing was running and jumping on the basketball court. The basketball was like a living thing in his hands. He jumped and bent into a graceful arc. The muscles of his arms and legs were clearly textured. Sound, won an extremely nice 3-pointer.

Some of the unsettled girls in the audience had already been attracted by him, and with the sound of the basketball entering the rim, the girls' excited shouts came one after another.

Li Poxing was wearing a very loose basketball uniform, but he could still see that his upper and lower body ratio was excellent. He lifted the hem of his shirt and wiped the sweat from his forehead, revealing his thin waist, with beads of sweat running down his abdominal muscles. The lines slipped down, and the girls screamed again.