Chapter 40

Octopuses toss and turn at night, when they can't sleep. A text message appeared on the terminal.

Octopus was stunned when he saw the name.

...is an interim repair.

Octopus and the others added Jixiu's number a long time ago, but there was almost never any contact.

He clicked on the text message.

is an invitation.

The location is a BBQ town.

Although it is more upscale than what they eat at roadside stalls, there is always a lot of oil and smoke.

Octopus remembered that Brother Xing said that Jixiu didn't like barbecues, and felt that those were unclean.

Settling on this place is nothing more than to cater to their tastes.

at the same time.

Dayan, Xiaopang, Xiaohua, everyone received a text message.

.

The next day, Yu Huan BBQ City.

Ji Xiu is actually a bad person.

Although Octopus and the others talked a lot, they really had nothing in common with Jixiu.

The scene was a little quiet.

Or the mouth that opened the flower first.

"Brother Xing asked you to come?"

Ji Xiu said: "He doesn't know about my coming. He lost sleep last night and has been sleepy today."

As for why Brother Xing had insomnia last night, they all knew very well.

Because each of them tossed and turned last night and couldn't sleep.

Xiaohua lowered her head and silently spread sauce on the meat on the plate, without saying a word.

"He cares about you."

International repair said.

Xiaohua's movements paused, and she raised her head: "...We also care about him very much."

Xiao Hua was silent for a while.

Then whispered.

"...You don't know what Brother Xing means to me."

Xiaohua has always been carefree and flamboyant, and is rarely as quiet as she is now.

"I met Brother Xing when I was eleven years old. At that time, the 'boss' of our school was a very disgusting boy." Xiaohua smiled, "Actually, I was very good-looking when I was a child, and the 'boss' came to chase after me. I, I refused, and I was subjected to... school violence."

He Xiaohua's smile faded.

"During that time, people bullied me every day, both boys and girls... Don't look at me, I seem to be very powerful now, but at the time... I was really stupid. I didn't know how to resist, and I didn't dare to tell my parents."

"One day, under the instigation of the 'boss', I was blocked by a group of girls in the toilet, took off my clothes, and took pictures. I shouted in the toilet, and it was very loud. Many people heard it, but no one came in to help me. Brother Xing came in at this time."

"He kicked the girl who hit me, grabbed the terminal with the photo on it, and threw it into the toilet and flushed it away. He threw me his jacket and said with a smile that this was the first time he hit a girl and the first time he entered the women's toilet. .”