Chapter 56

Ji Xiu stared blankly at Li Poxing, unable to say a word.

Li Poxing originally felt okay, but now Ji Xiu looked at him like this, and suddenly felt his ears warm for some reason.

Originally, I really wanted to comfort him and enlighten him when I saw Xiao Xiu's lost expression... In the end, it was like a confession, a confession.

He avoided Ji Xiu's gaze unnaturally once, and then said, "...cough...sleep, sleep, it's very late."

He went to the bed and fell asleep.

Ji Xiu also slowly lay down beside him.

The two didn't say anything, but the air was inexplicably stuck.

It was quiet at night.

It was so quiet that Li Poxing could hear the chirping of insects in the yard outside the window.

"Brother Star."

Ji Xiu moved.

He opened his eyes, looked at Li Poxing, and said, "Can you give me a good night kiss."

Li Poxing was stunned for a moment.

Then he quietly opened his eyes and saw Ji Xiu looking at him quietly.

Li Poxing's heartbeat suddenly became chaotic, his body froze slightly, and he approached Jixiu's direction.

gently.

gently.

Kissed him on the cheek.

"Good night, Xiao Xiu."

But when Li Poxing was about to leave, Ji Xiu suddenly grabbed him.

Ji Xiu stretched out his hand, wrapped around Li Poxing's body, and took him into his arms.

Immediately after.

A soft kiss fell on Li Poxing's lips.

Li Poxing's heart skipped a beat, but this time he finally remembered to close his eyes.

He felt the familiar smell of pheromones engulf him, and his teeth were gently pried open.

The smell of alpha pheromone unique to Jixiu kept spreading, causing Li Poxing's brain to become dizzy.

Li Poxing even felt that the estrus that had just receded was faintly showing signs of being revived...

Just then, someone knocked on the door.

"Knock knock... knock knock..."

……Hold.

Li Poxing cursed in his heart and wanted to pretend he didn't hear it, but Ji Xiu slowly let go of him.

Ji Xiu's voice was low and hoarse.

"Brother... someone knocked on the door."

Li Poxing:  …

Li Poxing pulled his slippers out with a dark face and opened the door.

He opened the door with almost palpable anger on his face.

"Who?!"

It's almost one o'clock in the morning, what are you knocking on the door, what's the matter? ! Don't know if other people are busy? !

The door was opened, revealing the face of the neighbor's daughter Yiyi.

Holding a box of cakes in her hand, she looked at Li Poxing's vicious appearance and said timidly.

"...You came all the way from the city to see Aunt Bai. You must be hungry. My mother asked me to bring you some supper."

Deliver supper? !