31. New Information I

Hello everyone, 

I tried something new with this chapter. I am usually terrible (and shy) at writing intimate scenes so I hope this is not too embarrassing.

I decided to write this chapter from three different perspectives, which means there will be two more parts very soon.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for reading.

XX

___________________________________

ORYN

We planned our next step carefully. Everyone had their task.

Phil had to stay behind with the bar. So he was going to figure out more about the flowers.

Anabelle offered to join me but someone had to stay at home. I knew Lilly would be terrified to stay alone and wait just in case someone broke in. So Anabelle was going to stay at home, do her research about the person and stall Alan and Ashton.

Jake had to work, which meant he could not join me. He was going to find out more about Ashton and continue searching for Richy.

Dan confessed that he was preparing to join the police force. That was why he was spending so much time with Anabelle. His exam and interview were due next week, meaning he had to stay behind. He said he would help each team when necessary.

Lilly agreed to join me. I was unsure at first but then I realized I didn't want to go through with this alone. Besides Lilly and I got along well. And when necessary, we made a good team.

We parted our ways with Phil and Dan, returned home, and packed for our trip. Jake bought us bus tickets, one-way tickets since none of us knew how long this would take.

Anabelle ordered some more security equipment like cameras to place around our property.

We went to bed early. Jake was smoking outside, talking with Caden about how much he is allowed to hack. I decided to take a quick shower before bed.

I left the shower only to discover Jake was waiting for me. He pulled me in for a long-lasting, exciting kiss. I could feel his hands shaking as he cupped my face. I smiled as he pulled me closer.

"Is this okay?" he whispered. The look on his face was as unhampered as I'd ever seen, he smiled when I nodded.

The next morning, I woke up to laughter coming from downstairs. I listened for a bit, hearing Lilly and Anabelle talk about Phil. Lilly was making fun of Ana as she ridiculously blushed when he was around.

"Alright, let's leave Anabelle alone," Jake said in between laughs, causing Lilly to protest.

After hearing his voice my mind immediately went to last night. I couldn't help but smile but the messy bed made me blush. I got up to prepare for the day and the trip. I finished freshening up when Jake walked in with a cup of coffee. He looked way more energetic today. He handed me the coffee and kissed my head, making me blush.

"Looks like you have a lot more things in common with Anabelle," he winked. I gently pushed him out of the room and closed the door.

After dressing up I joined everyone downstairs. We grabbed a quick breakfast and started to load the car with our suitcases. And we were ready to leave. Lilly hugged Jake and got in the car. I was also planning on hugging him but he pulled me in for a tender kiss.