Chapter 8.

"Louis! Give me back my sock!" Liam screamed from the main part of the bus,

"Come and get 'em, Lili!" Louis had screamed back. There was a loud groan before Liam replied,

"But it's mine! I need it! My drawer needs to be perfect!" Liam stropped, back.

"DIE,DIE,DIE! YEEEEEESSSS! I WON! IN YOUR FACE ZAYN!" Harry's deep voice yelled, victoriously,

"NOO! I had it! I almost killed that guy! UGHH, this isn't fair! Nialler! Tell him that's not fair! -I demand a rematch!" Zayn replied, a hint of irritation from his competative side. They were looking at me now, for my opinion I presume.

"Well, Nialler?" Harry teased

"Ehmm, Harry won, but you should have a rematch anyway?" I answered them, hoping they'd accept that answer,

A smile appeared on Zayns face, and he turned to face the curly haired lad, "I'm gonna beat you this time!" He taunted.

I sighed. This isn't where I wanted to be. I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, because I'm so lucky to be in this position, but being here, in this bus, with four lads who don't like me, well that, i'm not too happy about.

"Back in a minute lads." I spoke, standing up and waiting for a reply before I left the room, but as usual there wasn't one due to the fact they were so engrossed in their game to notice people. I shook my head, and exited the little room and going to the bathroom. I was now stood infront of the sink, with a massive mirror infront of me.

"You're okay, Niall. You're doing good." I scoffed, "Who'm I kidding. I'm a fucking mess."

My skin was burning. I was craving the knife against my skin. The blissful release as the blood poured out.  Maybe just one.. I began to reach for my wash bag when a knock on the door came.

"Ni, dinner's ready! It's Nandos! You're favourite!"Louis chipped. I unlocked the door and went through to the main area with the dinner area. 

I took a bite of my chicken wrap, and my stumoch knotted in pain. I swallowed and took a drink. This is going to be brutal. Another bite. I felt my stumoch knot in pain again. I gagged. I swallowed the mouthful and stood up, running towards the bathroom.

"Niall?What's wrong?" Zayn yelled behind me. 

I reached the bathroom and slammed the door, locking it before throwing up, involintarily. Zayn was banging on the door. The other lads voices where getting closer, asking what was going on. I couldn't stop throwing up, yet I'd come to dry retching because there was nothing in my stomach. It was horrible. 

"Niall, open the door, It's okay, you were just sick. Come lie down?" Harry called through the door.

"everybody, just go away." I stated.

There was some conversing from the other side of the door, and footsteps getting further away. Thank god.

"Okay. I'm coming in. I'm the only one here." I didn't object. The older boy stepped into the bathroom and pulled me into his arms. I had foound I was crying. I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop now. He flushed the toilet; and got a towel to dab my forehead. 

"C'mon, lets go into the back" He told me, and opened the door. When we got there, he sat down, and had me sit next to him. I felt like a little kid. My legs where over his and I was leaning on his shoulder. 

"I know you don't want to talk about it, but you know I'm here, yeah?" Zayn whispered, hugging me tighter to his chest.

"I know, Zayn. I know".