Selection

-What a day... The economy project, the meeting with the company and... What else should we do?

-Today is Sana's party.

-Ah. Yeah. When was her birthday?

-The twenty-nine.

-Did I her you the gift?

-My way by Giorgio Armani.

-And where did I put it?

-Nayeon, are you really that lost without an assistant? It's somewhere in your room. Now get moving because I have to help Sana with a couple of things.

Nayeon went to her room and took only two hours to get ready. She walked out of the room in a fuchsia dress that came above her knees and had a slight neckline. Nothing too provocative. Tzuyu was wearing a midnight blue dress with a U-neckline that reached below her butt. After all, she was a present for her girlfriend. They got out and Nayeon drove to the Minatozaki house, which was not far away. When they arrived, the only one present was Momo.

-No Sana. It's your party and I don't want to ruin it.

-Tsk. They are all excuses.- Sana looked behind her best friend. -Tzu!- She ran to hug her and the Taiwanese returned immediately, squeezing her butt. The Japanese then broke away from her. -Momo is a coward.

-Hirai, do you still have to confess?

-Said by the one who could not admit her feelings.- Momo retorted.

Nayeon chuckled.

-You're the last one who can speak.- Tzuyu said to her best friend, whom she hoped she didn't understand. -Weren't you supposed to go out something like a week ago?

-Dahyun wasn't feeling well.- Sana said.

-Ah yeah.

Nayeon didn't know what they were talking about but she understood that Momo liked Dahyun.

-Do you want me to ask her to go out in your place? I can also get taken in your place.- Tzuyu teased.

-Yah! Sana chan, can you tell your girlfriend to stop teasing me?

-Tzu is right. You must be braver. Tell her today you want to go out with her.

-Or you make her jealous. It always works.- Nayeon said.

-Nay, these are innocent people who want boring things.- Tzuyu told her.

-Then invite the whole group to come out and then sabotage them.- the American said once again.

-Or we invite them to go out but then we explain the situation to them and they certainly won't come.- Sana said. -We are lucky because Mina already knows it and, if Mina isn't there, I don't think Chae will come out. If we do it on Monday, Wednesday or Friday Jihyo is not there because she works. Only Jeongyeon remains. I'm sorry to tell her not to go out, she never goes out.

Nayeon snorted. -I'll take care of that one. I will put our set on that day.

-And me?

-You will do it first and then you will get out. Tell me the day and time.

-Mh... Wednesday at eight?- Momo proposed. -But I doubt Jeongyeon would work at eight.

-Believe me, if it comes to Nayeon, she would work too without stopping.
She'd be able to jump off a bridge if she asked by the Boobless.

-Agree. Then it's decided. Now can you help me arrange the chairs?- asked Sana.

Needless to say, Nayeon didn't move a finger. She stayed the whole time looking at her cell phone and, when she looked up, she noticed that several people had arrived. She got up from her chair and went to her friend.