Forgiveness

Jeongyeon had been ignoring Nayeon for days now. She no longer took peeks at her in secret, she no longer smiled at her when she spoke, she didn't defend her when Tzuyu said she was a Boobless. She hadn't even gone to get her camera back.

-Boobless! Boobless! Boobless! She must have been really offended. What have you done to her?- Tzuyu asked at the table.

-I have no idea.

-Unnie confessed her feelings to Nayeon and she treated her badly.- Chaeyoung replied.

-It didn't seem like a confession to me.

-But she was nice to you and you treated her badly as always.- Mina told her.

-You look like an old couple who have been married for years.- Dahyun commented.

-Tsk. Coming from you that play Bingo with your girlfriend in the evening.- said Nayeon. -Anyway, Jeongyeon-ssi, you forgot the camera and the computer at my place. I'll have my new assistant bring them to the studio.

Jeongyeon finally looked at Nayeon. What was this news that she had an assistant? A boy. Jeongyeon was convinced she did it on purpose. She nodded and then looked away again.

ೃ⁀➷

Someone knocked at the Yoo photo studio. Jeongyeon went to open the door and found herself in front of a good-looking boy. -Miss Yoo Jeongyeon-ssi? Miss Im sends them to you.

-A... Are you he... Her new assistant?

-Yes, I am.

-D... Do you like Na... Nayeon?

-She's a beautiful girl but I'm loyal to my boyfriend.

-D... Don't touch her, otherwise I ...

-Calm down, dude, I just came to bring you your things. I will not do anything with her.

Jeongyeon slammed the door in his face and went to work. She opened the computer and saw an "Forgiveness" folder. She didn't remember making one. She opened it and found three photos inside. In the first Nayeon had taken some kind of selfie with the camera while she was in the tub and covered herself with foam. The second portrayed Nayeon's leg in the air and the other in the foam-covered tub. Jeongyeon was very excited and she took off her belt. She then saw the third which was actually a video. Nayeon had only framed her red lips. -Oh ... Jeongyeon-ssi.- She moaned. Jeongyeon watched that video at least twenty times as she solved her problems under with her other hand. She thought that those were the best way to ask for forgiveness she had ever heard. In that moment she realized how much she wanted Nayeon to belong to her.

ೃ⁀➷

The next day, Jeongyeon did nothing but smile at Nayeon. The American was satisfied with herself but inside her she felt the need to go further and seduce more that girl who was not as easy a prey as she seemed, even though she was practically at Nayeon's feet.

ೃ⁀➷

Two months later, however, the fateful graduation day arrived. It didn't just mean getting a piece of paper and celebrating, but also saying goodbye to friends. Some would go to university abroad, others to other cities. Fortunately, all the girls in the group were admitted to Seoul National University and so they would continue to meet very often. Besides, they would spend several weekends together. Jeongyeon, however, had decided not to go to university. Her photography diploma was enough for her.

ೃ⁀➷

It had been a month since they graduated from high school and Nayeon and Tzuyu had finally started working at their venue.