Left

More than a year has now passed and things are going well for the Chim Company. Sana and Tzuyu always live together and, except for a few quarrels, they seem perfect for each other. Dahyun and Momo continue their love story defined by the group of friends as "boring" because they enjoy spending time indoors. But Tzuyu thinks they probably spend their days in bed and therefore always praises them. After a couple of dates, Mina told Chaeyoung that she didn't feel like being in a relationship at that time in her life. Although she was destroyed, the younger of the two has been dating a university girl, Somi, for three months now.

-Jeong, don't you really want to eat?- Sana asked worriedly, trying to feed her.

-What is she? A little girl? You don't have to take her, you have to force her. Weirdoll, if you don't eat I'll destroy your Lego collection.

Nothing, no reaction.

Sana sighed. -Jeong, come on, don't do that.

-It's ever since the Boobless left you've been like this. It's been two weeks now! It's time to recover.-Tzuyu told her.

-Exactly and... I know you didn't leave each other in the best way but... You will see her again.

Jeongyeon got up and left the kitchen, going to lock herself in her room. The only thing she still had of Nayeon was Kookeu. She hugged him in her arms and began to cry in bed. She missed her girlfriend.

ೃ⁀➷

-Tell me, how did you prefer Jeongyeon to me?- Minhyuk asked keeping an arm around the American's shoulders.

-Surely she is not a piece of sh*t like you and she has never cheated.

-But then you came back to me.- the boy whispered, then took the girl's chin and started kissing her.

-I'm sorry to interrupt but it's kind of disgusting to see my ex kissing someone who looks like me from head to toe.

The two guys broke apart and Seoyeon rolled her eyes. -You have to thank that I forgave you.

-Thank you but can you avoid talking about Jeongyeon? You haven't even been there together.

-But I liked her, just like you.

-What I feel is very different from what you have been able to experience. Jeongyeon to me is like Minhyuk to you.

-So why are you here?- the boy asked her. -Why aren't you with her?

Speaking of Minhyuk, he had matured since he was with Seoyeon. He and Nayeon had become best friends again and the boy had also reunited the two sisters. There was no longer any romantic or other bond between the two other than friendship.

-You also left Kookeu with her.- Seoyeon intervened.

-I didn't feel like taking him with me. I know that no matter what, she will take care of him.

-What do you want to do now? Shoot a video with a handsome guy and make her jealous?- asked Seoyeon.

-That's what the old me would have done. The new me has learned to dialogue. In three days I have to go back to Seoul and we'll see what she has to say.

-Unbelievable you haven't heard from her for two weeks just because Jennie wrote her a "hi" and she replied. You talk to me too. What should she say?- asked Minhyuk.

-It's different. She kissed Jennie when she was with me, I have never cheated on her, nor have I ever remotely thought about being with you.

-Everything happens at the wrong time: you come here to America for work her ex writes to her and you can't confront each other.- Seoyeon said. -Unless... It's not all planned... Think about it: on the day of your flight she wrote to her!

-Seoyeon...

-I don't think it's as you say... Jeongyeon wouldn't do it...

-Nayeon don't listen to her. You two have a twisted mind.- Minhyuk said. -And then Tzuyu and Sana are with her, right?

-Tzuyu told me that she never goes out and she never eats.

-Maybe she had a fight with Jennie.

-Seoyeon!- Minhyuk scolded her. -I think she misses her. A girl like Jeongyeon needs attention. You always tell me.

-Her first thought in the morning is to see if Jeongyeon has her head straight on the pillow.- commented Seoyeon amused. -You are really in love. I didn't think I could see you so weak for anyone.

-I'm not weak for anyone. I'm weak for my girlfriend, it's different.

Nayeon got up and turned around.

-Where are you going?- asked her twin.

-Back to Seoul. Business here is done and without Jeong I am bored.

ೃ⁀➷

-Weirdoll, the Boobless is toxic. If she can talk to Minhyuk, you have every right to talk to Jennie.

-I... I know...

-And she is also proud of herself, so she didn't answer you for that. It has happened a couple of times already. What are you worried about?

-No... Now she is in the Sta... States wi... With handsome gu ... Guys and she... She will forget... About me.

-Nayeon? I don't think so. She will come back and apologize. Sure... In her way.

-Are... Are you sure?

-Yup. I know you miss her because you have never been so far away for a long time but you cannot react by not eating. What will she say when she comes back and you don't have the energy to move the bed so much that Sana and I think it's an earthquake?- Jeongyeon blushed. -Speaking seriously... What will she say if she sees you pale, very thin, weak? She will worry. You know how she is: when it comes to you everything makes her worry.- Jeongyeon smiled and nodded. -So you're going to eat some pasta now?

-Y... Yes.

Tzuyu took the pasta and heated it in the microwave. She then warned Sana that she had managed to convince her. The Japanese was impressed. She knew that Tzuyu would be a great mother and, despite one being twenty and the other nineteen, the idea of ​​having a child was beginning to cross the mind of the Japanese.

At the same time, Tzuyu received a message from Nayeon: "I'm coming back. I will land in Incheon at two o'clock tonight. Will you pick me up?" Tzuyu's emotion was gigantic. She immediately ran to Jeongyeon. -Weirdoll! I have good news! Nayeon is returning.

Jeongyeon's eyes widened and suddenly stood up causing the chair to fall to the ground. -Did... Didn't ... She have to come back the... The day after tomorrow?

-Eventually you're not the only one who missed her girlfriend. Now eat, take a shower, get dressed up and come get her with me.

She didn't want to admit it, but she was happy that Nayeon was back: both because she secretly wanted her best friend and Jeongyeon to be happy, and because she missed her.

Did I scare you? It's my hobby now hahah