𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

I'm going crazy, aren't I? This couldn't be possible, could it?

Rapidly, I blinked my eyes trying to focus them on the boy in front of me. Sure enough, he wore lime green glasses with pink antennae attached on his head and a nonchalant expression to match it all.

'Strawberry boy. Strawberry Saiki. You can read my thoughts can't you? Hope you don't mind me calling you that.'

To no ones surprise, the boy dodged past me and carried on walking the opposite direction to where I was heading, as if I was invisible. A background character.

Oops, so I was walking the wrong direction the whole time?

If my reputation is anything like it is in the real world I am just a background character. Nobody cares if a background character is late to school, infact no one would even notice. Now that's handy.

I giggle internally, not wanting to steal the spotlight from the main character and eventually follow along his footsteps to school.

An adrenaline rush devours my insides as with each step we get closer and closer to school. To PK Academy. I'm just too excited that I could burst.

Meeting all the others like the Jet Black Wings and our beloved Nendou. Oh but what I'm most excited about out of all is seeing ____ glow.

Sorry author, don't sue me for trying to swear every second of this episode, I just can't help myself.

But is it really that striking yellow and dramatic that is portrayed in the show? Probably. And that was something to be excited for.

As the strawberry head lead me to the entrance of the school, I couldn't help but feel the urge to wave my hands aimlessly take over me. I resisted because that was my job.

Don't attract attention was my only job, and if I failed that, it would be embarrasing. More embarrassing than every viewer of the show finding out I walked the wrong way to school. To a school I have gone to for many months now, I imagine.

Unless I'm a new transfer? Could that be possible in this storyline? The show gets multiple every season. If so, I would have a much longer screentime. Certainly longer than if I was a background character.

I shrugged the thought off and headed off into class. Sure enough, no looks averted towards me, no widened eyes when meeted with a predator, or rather a trespasser. Well, maybe I'm a background character afterall.

Stumbling across to the back corner of the classroom, I hung my head down low, examining the floor.

As I plonked myself down onto my seat comfortably, I rested my chin on my hand that rested against my desk. My desk that was extremely ordinary. Small but cozy. Plain but comfortable. Just how I like it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚

In a matter of time class had begun and I couldn't care less. I was in my own world, wondering about my own world. Are my parents worried that I just evaporated into thin air and teleported into a different dimension?

Okay, I know they won't believe me when I tell them about this but, they must assume the worse. Like I was kidnapped or perhaps ran away...

The teacher's scraping chalk against the blackboard grasped my attention and pulled my thoughts out of the deep dark.

It'll be fine. Totally fine. I'm a background character, no one will notice.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚

Time flies when you're having fun, or rather daydreaming about how your human self suddenly transformed into an anime character of your favourite anime. I know. I still can't process what was happening.

Shrugging the thought off, I snooped inside my backpack and sure enough, the surprise bento awaited me.

"You can't eat here." A monotone, commanding voice spoke from above my desk. As I looked up, my teacher raised an eyebrow. Oh right-

"Sorry." I replied simply, wanting to escape the embarrasing situation immediately. Packing all of my stuff up, I migrated to a different spot. Sorry, correction, I was migrating.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚

Deeply sighing, I plonked myself down, not nearly as comfortably as before. Surrounded by random other background students, I ate my lunch. Being a background character is hard, but someone has to do it.

Unfortunately, that someone was indeed me.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆