𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

'Ah... so I can think freely without restraining my thoughts, he won't know anyway because he has that stupid ring on.' I closed my eyes and smirked happily to no one in particular.

What I didn't realise was that I was the only one left now. "Are you coming?" A stern, monotone voice snapped at me with annoyance reeking through their words. "Good grief." The voice added sharply.

I chuckled slightly after realising who it was. 'Jeez don't scare me like that,' I shaked my head. 'Wait, oops!' I panicked.

I widened my eyes suddenly, realising my actions. The figure in front of me began walking off. As I quickly hurried after him I apologised frantically, "sorry, I'm coming!"

I could hear him breathe a sigh out his nose which melted my face into a subtle smile. 'Cute.' I thought.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚

As we stepped through the wooden doors, we were welcomed with cobwebs molding in the corners, planks missing from the floors, moist spilled over the counters and a flickering light bulb. Glancing over at Nendou, I saw his face beam up with joy. 'Please, lift your standards.'

Pulling the utter most face of disgust, I forced myself to stay silent, begging for the others to speak up themselves. 'I only just joined this group, I can't be the one to complain!'

"N-Nendou, what is this place!?" Kaidou finally built up the confidence to spit out what everyone was thinking in words. 'Thank you, Kaidou' I gratefully thought. "Why would you take these ladies to such a filth hole!?" He screamed suddenly. 'You deserve the world.' I smiled, proud of my shy, baby boy.

"Teruhashi is okay with it!" Nendou cheered with certainty. 'Um hello?' "Aren't you?" He added. 'I'm beginning to believe I'm a ghost.'

"I-It's fine-" Teruhashi clearly hesitated, being stuck with the decision of choosing between maintaining her perfect, crystal clear image or her own health.

"W-well I guess it's fine then..." Kaidou muttered. 'Why is it always like this? I switched dimensions and I'm still ignored. Ah- to be a pretty girl like her...' I mourned for myself internally. 'The world is cruel.'

Teruhashi flashed one of her perfect smiles ever so fakely causing a blush to be flushed onto the blue-haired boy who smiled back sheepishly.

'Why on earth would you say that though?' I asked rhetorically in my head expressing a face of concern. 'Right, we aren't on earth but that's not even the point.' I crossed my arms across my chest whilst looking away to a table in the corner. 'I guess it's better than being alone at home right now. Anything's better than that.'

"Y/N found us a free table!" Nendou cheered, throwing his arms up in the air. He then pointed over to the direction I was previously glaring at and hurried us over to take our seats.

'I did that?' My mind jumbled with confusion. Shrugging, I sit in my seat, 'I guess I did.'

Taking a glance around the table I notice Nendou's absence whilst he is ordering us all ramen. I then notice Teruhashi sat down opposite Kaidou who was sat next to Aren, and... next to Saiki. Or near him even because whenever she tried to scoot closer to him he would take a step away. He was right in front of me, his ring strongly visible as he hadn't taken his seat yet.

I may have taken one too many glances because soon he sat down and began to glare at me, piercing lasers through his green glasses with a straight face. Oh right, that's his usual expression. I mentally slapped myself, ashamed of my terrible memory. I wonder what he's thinking right now...

With a wide grin, Teruhashi wrapped her arms around Saiki's causing my eye to twitch subtly. Thankfully Kaidou and Aren were distracted by the filfth of the interior. How lucky they were, I was left feeling disgusted and annoyed at the same time, forced to watch Teruhashi throw herself all over poor Saiki. I felt just as unlucky as him right now.

"I got us our ramen," Nendou boasted, carelessly holding five bowls of ramen.

"That was too fast, was dark reuni-"

Kaidou was cut off by Nendou, "all they had to do was reheat it." Nendou waved his hand dismissively, grinning to no one in particular.

The whole group spared eachother blank glances, someone occasionally signalling to tell Nendou we should leave. In the end, no one could face him. I was willing to complain but I restrained myself. This was all about first impressions...

Everyone was eating their ramen and unsurprisingly, it was terrible. I was hungry though, so I ate either way. 'It's free food anyway.' I happily thought.

Soon everyone had regrouped and went off on their seperate roads home. As everyone left, I waved them goodbye while they told me their names, realsing they had forgotten to before. 'Well I know your names from the show so you really could've skipped over that.' I thought to myself.

I could finally breathe after that. "Thanks to her pride, we will all come down with food poisoning after today."

I noticed that the boy in front of me nodded to my comment. 'There wasn't supposed to be anyone here... oops.' I thought, embarrassed from the recent interaction.

As I examined him, I could see he was scooping up one of his favourite deserts: coffee jelly. All I could do was smile slightly at Strawberry Boy. 'Cute.'

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆