𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Is this my life now? Surely there was a purpose behind why I was magically sent over here. Surely?

My head hurt. Blood rushed up to it, I felt my heart pounding against my ribcage, trying to escape and inevitably failing. I had no idea why I was here. I wanted to know. I needed to know.

Forcefully shuddering the intrusive thoughts away, I decided to maintain my purpose. Being a background character.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚

Chiming, the bell awoke everyone from their daydreams. It was time for class. All the students started to roam away from me, fading away as tiny silhouettes in the background. Or perhaps I was the background.

'Great, one way to ruin one's mood' I thought, grumbling silently in isolation.

Scurrying away to class, I followed the other students and once again plonked down onto my seat. I want to explore this town after school, surely I'll encounter one of the significant characters.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚

Now this was too soon. I know I wished for it but the universe couldn't be more cruel.

"Come on, it's my treat pal," A husky voice insisted belonging to no one other than Nendou. "Join us to get ramen, I know the best spot."

Now let me explain exactly how I even got into this situation in the first place...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*past *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
。・゚゚・   ・゚゚・。

The bell rung alarmingly, snapping me out of my trance. Immediately with no thought process, I stood up out of my chair, causing me to stumble back onto it. 'Right, I can't just stand up so suddenly.' I shaked my head, a tint of pink flustered against my cheeks.

Taking a deep breath, I attempted to get out of my chair again. Successing in the matter, I celebrated internally, 'phew, I finally got up.' With a faint smile plastered on my face, I realised I was the last to leave class three. 'Do I even remember where the exit of this school was? No.'

Ambling my way through the snaking hallways of the school I had soon realised a certain something; I was lost. Drooping my head down, I carried on stumbling due to the bizarre placing of my feet whenever I tried to take another step.

Halting, I looked up for no particular reason. 'I'm near the occult club.' Shrugging, I decided to head that direction to check if any leftover people were there.

Sure enough, as I peeked through the window screwed on the door, I noticed seven figures, all with quite unusual demeanours. Each had extremely different appearances, as well as personalities.

'Aha, gotcha!' I thought, proud of my achievement of discovering the main characters under the blaring spotlight.

'But am I even allowed to walk in there? Wouldn't it be suspicious?' I hesitated. With a sigh, I froze infront of the door, unsure on what to do next.

I could hear their conversation, not purposely but because I was standing right infront of the door to the occult club room. 'Why are they in there anyway?' I shrugged, puzzled as ever.

"Hey pals, let's get some ramen to celebrate the club start!"

'Is that even a good reason to get ramen?'

"Is that even a good reason to get ramen?" One of the guys questioned, causing me to gasp audibly.

'Shit.' I cursed in my head.

"Did you hear that?"

A moment of silence dragged theough the air.

"Hear what?"

"Nevermind."

Moments later, the door opened with a creak as I stood infront of it. Startled by the sudden surprise, I widened my eyes.

"Oh hey pal, would you like to get ramen with us?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*present *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.
。・゚゚・   ・゚゚・。

See what I mean by too soon.

'Well I guess it wouldn't hurt making friends,' I thought unsurely. "Sure" I mumbled back shyly.

"Yay!" Kaidou boosted like a child.

"The more the merrier." Nendou added excitedly. "What's your name pal?"

Distracted by noticing a strawberry haired main character, I giggled internally, filled with nothing but joy. As I glanced at his hand quickly, I saw a ring on his finger. The germanium ring that blocked people's thoughts out. I smirked to myself.

"Hello?" Kaidou snapped me out of my fantasies.

"It's L/N...

but you can call me Y/N..."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆