Ropo Goes Missing

Fun fact! In the Ropo goes missing video, he wrote in his diary that he didn't want to be a superhero anymore due to everything that has happened to him and was planning on removing his powers with a scientist. (Who says that it was too complicated to do so)

[I am not 100% sure where this is placed in his lore and if what I'm saying is accurate so excuse that please :')]

He's probablu traumatised and as said in the video was put under a lot of pressure. For him, it's probably all going by really fast, especially since he's training to be the leader of the MineVengers. Literally just a few months ago he was going to highschool and was having a peaceful life until the accident.

As he mentions in his diary, "I just want to be a normal boy again." Ropo justs wants to be able to live like normal again.

And that solution for him was to get rid of his powers entirely.

Now, he runs away, and ends up at an abandoned train station. It was never confirmed if the wanted to skip town or not since Stark and Carly say it's possible for a train to stop there but who knows.

So they find him right? Ropo is sulking and having a life crisis and the thing that Stark says to cheer him up?

"We want you to be a MineVenger. Don't think of yourself as an outsider, everybody loves superheroes. C'mon it's your future. You know it's your destiny. You're gonna do it. You'll be awesome!"

Now tbh, I'm not sure about other people but I don't think that would cheer him up??

Mainly because him being a superhero isn't the root of the problem, it's him wanting his life back that is! He's stressed. My guy was told he was adopted recently!

And Stark barely focuses on what he was feeling (This was more of it being poorly said then him being a jerk or whatever, he does truly want to help Ropo) and instead told him that he should continue being a superhero. That it was his destiny.

I feel like that would stress out Ropo more??

He literally said that he was stressed and was under pressure. Now somebody he looks up to tells him that he should continue doing something that made his life turn without a very good reason to? Not to mention he says he doesn't want to let anyone down, putting even more pressure to be better.

Like, yes definitely, people loving superheroes, it being his 'future' and Stark telling Ropo he should are good reasons.

AND THEN HE SAYS "It is my destiny to become the MineVengers. So let's do it!"

ROPO SAYS NOTHING ABOUT BEING UPSET, NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING HE WENT THROUGH.

AND THEN EVERYBODY ACTS LIKE HE'S FINE AS IF HE WASN'T GOING TO GET RID OF HIS POWERS A WHILE AGO.

"Yay! We did it!" A CELEBRATION? Mans was suffering and they just suddenly celebrate.

AND ALSO, As if what Stark said and Carly's encouragement was going to immediately help him get better! Logically, he would still be thinking about it. It could get worse for all we know.

Yeah, this episode made me upset with how fast Ropo gets over it and how they did the ending. WITH ALL THAT BUILD UP TOO.

I mean hey, at least I could add "possibly feeling the need to always be better" to my list.