fic... recs?

Basically just ones that I think are decent. Not too many in here, will probably extend it if I'm planning to put this out on a different site though. I apologise that most of them have Ropo 💀

(Added two more as of November 10)

-

Sharky & Scuba Steve: Tale of Two Friends by Flogið eins og fiðrildi (OneEmoticon)
https://archiveofourown.org/works/21345997/chapters/50841238

Teen And Up Audiences, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, OCs, Scuba Steve, Sharky, SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Little Kelly, Little Carly, Shane, Chef Marty

SUMMARY: A tale between two friends, where one is a son who runs away from his family while the other is a young man with an amnesia and thus cannot remember his past. Together, they slowly have an adventure of their lifetime along with many allies and foes, all while at the same time they have to deal with their inner demons, flaws, problems and shortcomings, either within by themselves or with other people and their closest allies.

Heavily based on the video-episodes: Minecraft Adventures : Sharky & Scuba Steve.

Ao3 | Words: 62,298 Chapters: 4/? (Hasn't been updated since 2020/4/30)

-

Nothing is ever real; trust is a lie (orphan_account)
https://archiveofourown.org/works/33359068

Not Rated, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Little Kelly, Little Carly, Little Donny, Donut the Dog, Max the Dog, Baby Leah, Evil Little Kelly

SUMMARY: It was an average day at the castle. Nothing was going on really, and honestly? Little Carly was fine with it. Recent adventures left her feeling rather drained and she was just prepared to take a break. And just then, as if the world jinxed her, her comms buzzed.

Ao3 | Words: 1,364 Chapters: 1/1

-

Trust by TechGamer5

T, Hurt/Comfort, Friendship

Characters: Scuba Steve, Little Ropo, Little Donny, Raven, Leo

SUMMAR: (A Little Club Love Island Short Story) Scuba Steve wakes up in the middle of the night only to discover that his friends can't sleep. He realizes that each of them has gone through a rough time at some point of their lives and that they started to get nightmares. Can Scuba Steve figure out a way to help his friends or will the end their friendships forever? T for past experiences.

Fanfiction.net | Words: 8K Chapters: 3/3

-

Little Club Power Rangers Vol1 by TechGamer5

T, Adventure, General, Power Ranger Series

SUMMARY: The Little Club take the place of the missing Power Rangers and save the day from evil! AU storyline of the minecraft power rangers Youtube series made by the group called the Little Club.

Fanfiction.net | Words: 17k Chapters: 8/? (8th chapter is an announcement. Hasn't been updated since 2019.)

-

Little Club Power Rangers Season 2 by MCRP_Fan

(Power Rangers Series by Little Lizard.)

crossover, crossover fanfiction, donut the dog, jack771, little club, little donny, little kelly, little lizard, little ropo, power rangers, ropo

No actual summary. Fic is about Jack coming to the Power Rangers secret base to help them out.

Wattpad |Chapters: 3/? (Hasn't updated since 2020.)

-

(REMASTERED) Hatred Virus by mittmania903

angel, exe, fanfic, jack, littleclub, originalcharacter, paranormal, ropo, story

SUMMARY: The virus is active but there are many challenges that occured. Having his heroic side wanting freedom and more than half of his kingdom cured, RoPo.EXE finds that not all is lost. After meeting a dangerous enemy to the living creatures, he works his way back to the top. Though, this being could bring more trouble than help to the desperate .EXE. Will this be worth the risk or will he fall victim to this new level of hate?

Wattpad | Chapters: 16/16.

-

Fortunate(1) by Thelonleywriter_xxx

baby duck, donut the dog, jay, kelly, little ally, little club, little club fanfic, little donny, little kelly, little kelly fanfic, little leah, little lizard, lk, og minecraft youtubers, ropo, scuba steve, sharky, tiny turtle

SUMMARY: Book one of a four Book series which is my take on the little club backstory of the Quadruplets;Little Kelly, Little Kendra (Evil little Kelly), Little Carly, and Little Carrie (Evil Little Carly). This is my Head Cannon of each sister's life individually when King Tom Erased there memories of each other and sent them away... apart from Little Kelly she's Fortunate..... or is she?

Wattpad | Chapters: 7/? (Ongoing)

-

A Darkened Future by ChildishFool

baby angel, dark, jack, little ally, little carly, little club, little donny, little kelly, little leah, little leo, raven, ropo

SUMMARY: An AU that takes place a few years after the main series, where the little club has sorta fallen apart. Kai, Donny, and Leah's son, has gone missing, his other family members attacked and everyone is a suspect.

Ropo and Jack must track down and question their friends to solve this Case, but might Emotions get in the way?

Wattpad | Chapters: 6/? (Hasn't been updated since 2020.)

-

You Left Me To Die by thequotablequincy

Teen And Up, The MineVengers (Web Series), The Little Club (Web Series)

Steve Rogers/Tony Stark

Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Clint Barton

Hurt/Comfort, Light Angst, Steve Rogers has PTSD, Steve Rogers has Nightmares, Protective Tony Stark, Tea, World War II, Historical Inaccuracy, Sharing a Bed, Awkward Romance, Mutual Pining, Alternare Universe - Canon Divergance, Comic Book Science

SUMARRY: Steve has nightmares about WW2, and Tony, despite being confused of the situation, is here to comfort him.

(Based on the video/episode: "WW2 - Cap's Worst Nightmare!" from The Minevengers/Little RoPo YT channel)

Ao3 | Chapters: 1/1

-

Stark's Last Episode by thequotablequincy

General Audiences, Major Character Death, The MineVengers (Web Series), The Little Club (Web Series)

Steve Rogers/Tony Stark

Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Thor (Marvel), Thanos (Marvel)

Post-Avengers: Endgame (Movie), Angst and Feels, Whump, Steve Rogers Needs a Hug

SUMMARY: Tony always gets himself in the craziest of situations and somehow he manages to persevere through it every damn time. Steve used to worry a lot, but after years of being with him, he wholeheartedly trusts that his best friend will come back just like how he always does.

Yeah... This is just another bump in the road for the Minevengers.

Ao3 | Chapters 1/1