The Little Club Superhero AU

Whoops, that fic has been on hiatus for a while now *looks away*

Main reason is because I don't know the plot, and if I did I forgot it 💀

BUT, I do want to write some stuff for whatever I did remember and some stuff I'm still unsure about, so!

(Do note, that this will most likely change since I wasn't sure what to do with most of the members.)

JACK V1:

POWERLESS, Jack is a side hero, he works on tech. Basically like a support hero. Tends to join on stealth missions, and follows canon where he is literally just Iron Man but with a black suit.

JACK V2 (Subject to change, most likely wont use this):

POWER: MECHA

Can transform any metal into techs as long as he knows how they're made, depending on the amount. Can summon his suit as long as he has some sort of metal on him.

SCUBA STEVE:

POWER: UNDERWATER BREATHING AND WATER MANIPULATION

Can, you guessed it, manipulate water. He can control water preassure, which can make him crush things. Can't summon water out of thin air, needs to be near a source. Unsure of his limits but he wouldn't be able to control a flood or something. Or at most would struggle trying to make one. Also, mans got gills.

DONNY:

POWER: Whatever power he had in power rangers that I don't know the name of 💀

To be honest, I genuinely didn't know what to give him so I gave him his ranger powers!! I have no idea how his powers work though, I need to rewatch his episodes. :')

DUCK (BABY DUCK, AGED UP):

POWER: SUPER SPEED

Ahah- I aged the babies up. They are like teenagers instead of toddlers though.

He needs sugar for his powers to work. More sugar, more speed. Side effect however, is that he gets a stomach ache after.

RAVEN (Subject to change):

POWER: ILLUSION

At first he was, and in my notes "Can bend physics." but I have no idea what that means so instead- illusions.

I don't really know how to explain this? But I think the name is self-explanitory? Though I want to say a bit more rather than just leaving it on "Yeah, he can make illusions." I have zero idea how to put this into words.

MUTANTS

All of them can smite people. That's all I have to say unless I want to get deeper into it.

-

Sharky is sick, he has a fin infection :(

THAT'S ALL I WROTE APPARENTLY.

-

Mind you, the starting chapters of that story has changed. I haven't touched those since they were made and read them a while ago and... Uhm. So, it's changed!

I do hope I can actually write that fic and not just leave it there and have it be discontinued.

I was thinking of doing this for Stuck In a Video Game as well but there's no notes other than the conversation that led to the creation of that fic, which has been a while. Oops. So that one might actually be discontinued, but I do still remember main bits of the plot, so I'll see what I can do when I gather motivation. *sob*