Back on Track

~🌄The Next Morning🌄~

I woke up in the morning, for some reason I felt very heavy. I didn't really think much about it because my head was feeling a little bit light. I sat up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and see if I can see better.

But the hot water clouded the mirror, I cleared the mirror with my sleeve so I was able to see better. But I noticed something as I was standing there. I noticed that for some reason my hair was longer, I got a little shorter, and my chest has gotten bigger. But what got to me the most was that I noticed that I had cat ears and tail as well as silver and red markings under my eyes.

 But what got to me the most was that I noticed that I had cat ears and tail as well as silver and red markings under my eyes

I thought that my eyes were still playing tricks on me. So I rubbed my eyes and cleared the mirror, unfortunately my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. "Ah-AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled so loud to the point I heard the dogs outside howling. "Izuku, baby, what's wrong, are you alright? I'm coming in." My Mom opened the door, not letting me say anything to her. She stared at me with her eyes wide open. "What happened to you Izuku???!!! You're a girl now!" She said.

"I don't know! I just found myself like thi-" I then realized something and paused. I remembered what the girl told me yesterday, 'do not take off the necklace until tomorrow morning.'. As I stared into space my Mom asked me if I remembered something.

I then grabbed the necklace around my neck and saw that the red stone was gone, like it was never there. I then told my Mom what happened yesterday and she stared at me the whole time with a worried look on her face. "I see. So that was why you were acting so strangely yesterday. You didn't talk much, now I see why. Do you know anything about that girl, Dusk?" She asked me.

I told her the only thing I remembered was her weird Quirk and her telling me that I have a chance to become a Hero. "I contacted your school and told them what happened. They said for you to come to school anyway and later on in the day a Pro Hero will come and investigate." She told me. I nodded in agreement, not even disagreeing. With what happened I didn't really have much of a choice. The only thing I could worry about is how Kacchan would react to me now.

*💥Kacchan's POV💥*

Yesterday I was attacked by a stupid Sludge Villain, lucky for me the Pros were able to get him off me. I noticed that the teachers were making a stir around here. Apparently something happened to Deku, like I should care. "I hear that there was a rumor of a new student coming in. I saw her this morning, she got cat ears and a tail. God, was she cute too." An extra said.

"I heard the same thing. From what I heard she has green hair and she's so cute to the point where all the guys were staring at her, hell I would if I could. I heard from one of the teachers she's in our class!" Another extra said. I just rolled my eyes. "Really, no dip Sherlock. I hope I could see her, maybe have a date with this girl. If I have a chance." A third extra said.

The gossip around me was starting to get annoying. Then our teacher came into the room, he announced that one of our classmates had developed some brand new Quirks. I didn't really care so I ignored it, that was until the class saw her enter the room. "So that's the girl. Looks like the gossip wasn't wrong, she is cute. God, I wish I could talk to her right now." Yet another extra said. The gossip got even louder, which made it more annoying.

I looked up to see the girl. She was cute, but for some reason she looks familiar. I wondered why, that was until the teacher spoke up. "All right everyone. I know this may be surprising, but this girl is actually Izuku Midoriya. She had recently got her Quirks last night. Now I wish for you all to respect and treat her well, unlike somebody in this class." I definitely knew the teacher was pointing at me. But everybody else was panicking over seeing who it was. I just can't stop staring. I never thought to see Deku, the one person who I hated and was Quirkless, all of a sudden had a Quirk. What's more is that he changed into a girl.

*💚🐱Deku's POV🐱💚*

As soon as I entered the classroom everybody started making a stir of commotion. Soon enough I saw Kacchan staring at me, I didn't really know what to do so I just stood there. Then the teacher announced who I was, the whole class started to panic. I just saw Kacchan staring at me, I'm not sure if he was angry or not so I just looked at the floor and made sure that I wouldn't make eye contact with him.

I sat on my seat, telling the teacher to continue on with class. Soon enough break started and the gossip began, everyone from my class started gathering around me, asking me questions. Questions like, 'What happened to me?' or 'How did I become a girl?' or 'What kind of Quirk I got?'. But then I noticed a loud explosion. Everyone went silent and I saw Kacchan staring at me with furious eyes. I just sat there waiting for him to start bullying me again. But to my surprise he said, "Come with me. We need to talk."

Two chapters in one day everyone! I am on a roll! I'm going to continue writing this tomorrow. You know, give my fingers a rest. Well, see you all tomorrow my Fighting Cubs!