First Day of Training for UA, But it Went Wrong

~🌅The Next Day🌅~*💥Bakugou's POV💥*

Me and Deku had just gotten to school. Somehow word about what happened in her apartment yesterday must have gotten out, because as soon as they saw us Tsubasa and Surasshu ran up to us. "Deku, Bakugou are guys alright!?" Tsubasa said as he and Surasshu stopped in front of us. "Yeah. Why wouldn't we be?" Deku said as the four of us started walking to class together. Sometimes I wonder how someone as smart as Deku can be so oblivious, her car ears are even twitching in curiosity. 'It's kind of cute.' I thought before I mentally slapped myself when I realized it.

"The whole school knows what happened at your apartment yesterday." Surasshu explained as we walked into the school. Just then some girls from our class grabbed Deku and ran off with her. "Should we be worried for Deku? Mainly what those three are going to do to her." Tsubasa asked. Me and Surasshu just nodded our heads and all three of us prayed for Deku. "Let's go tell the teacher." I said as we continued to head to class.

A few minutes into the lesson the three girls and Deku came in. All the boys in class started to stare at her. She was now in a girls uniform, her hair in an orange bow with a white and blue pin in it. A white bell necklace around her neck, a black bow on her tail, an orange belt with a green bow, and she now had red shoes with white bows on instead of the ones she always wears. "Can you all please stop staring." She said while blushing in embarrassment.

The teacher then told them to get to their seats

The teacher then told them to get to their seats. As soon as they sat down the teacher continued the lesson. 'Something tells me this is going to be a long day for Deku.' I thought as I put my feet up on my desk.

~🕰After School🕰~*🎸No One's POV🎸*

Deku and Bakugou had just gotten to a local gym that lets people use their Quirks. As they entered they saw a few other people their age, most likely getting ready for the UA Entrance Exam in ten mouths. One of the girls at school gave Deku a workout outfit for her to use, saying it was alright for her to keep it. The two childhood friends then went to the locker rooms, boys for Bakugou and girls for Deku.

Bakugou got changed first, he was in a plain black shirt with dark gray sweatpants. He was already training when Deku finally came out. "Took you long...enough." Bakugou said as he saw Deku, blushing like crazy when he saw the workout clothes she was given. She was in a sleeveless dark seafoam green crop top with yoga pants that went from dark to light seafoam green and then to almost white.

 She was in a sleeveless dark seafoam green crop top with yoga pants that went from dark to light seafoam green and then to almost white

"Kacchan, are you alright?" Deku said as she came up to Bakugou. "Yeah. I'm fine." He said, looking away from. As he did he saw all the other people in the gym all have the same black hair and they all wear clothes in black. "Okay, this is weird." Bakugou said as Deku's tail started twitching and her ears went down. She then hissed, letting Bakugou know that something was off about these people.

Just then everyone turned towards the two friends before they turned into swirling ink. The ink then took the form of monsters, some were like the one that attacked Deku and Bakugou yesterday, others were like four legged creatures with four wings, while the rest were like demons.

 The ink then took the form of monsters, some were like the one that attacked Deku and Bakugou yesterday, others were like four legged creatures with four wings, while the rest were like demons

Before either of them could call for help the ink monsters leaped at Deku and Bakugou

Before either of them could call for help the ink monsters leaped at Deku and Bakugou. Bakugou then launched an explosion at them before they got any closer. "Deku, call for help! I'll hold them off!" He said as he hit one of the ink demons with an explosion. Deku then called for help just as one of the winged monsters got past Bakugou and jumped on her. "AAAAHHHH!!!!" She screamed as it got ready to bite her. She closed her eyes and waited for the pain to come because she knew she wasn't strong enough to fight it off on her own yet.

But for some reason it never came. She then opened her eyes and saw that Bakugou had blocked the bite with his arm. "KACCHAN!" Deku screamed as the monster dropped Bakugou. All the ink monsters then started to melt and went towards the entrance to the gym. Deku the looked towards it and saw Dusk standing there. Deku then laid Bakugou down beside her before she stood up and faced the black and blue haired girl.

Dusk then smiled at the duo. "Wow. I didn't expect Bakugou to take that bite for you. At least that made it easier to put that potion I made just for him in his system." Dusk said, causing Deku to growl in anger. 'She did all this because she wanted to mess with Kacchan's life as well?!' She thought with her tail lashing. But before she could do anything Dusk turned into the same bat winged cat from yesterday and flew off just as the Pro Heroes came in.

~🕰☀Two Days Later☀🕰~*💚😺Deku's POV😺💚*

It's been two days since Dusk attacked me and Kacchan at the gym. Me, Tsubasa, and Surasshu were in Kacchan's hospital room, hoping he would wake up. The doctor said that the chemical Dusk had that ink monster injected Kacchan with was made to manipulate his personality. 'Please wake up Kacchan.' I thought as I started to hold Kacchan's hand. Ever since that day Tsubasa and Surasshu have cleaning Takoba Municipal Beach Park as training.

They confessed that their parents insisted they trained with me to protect me. But while training there we meet a second year UA student named Mirio Togata. After a few minutes of talking the four of us started training together, he even said it was alright for Kacchan to join us when he wakes up. I was about to let go of Kacchan's hand when I felt it tighten around mine. "Deku?" He said as he opened his eyes. "Kacchan!" I said as I hugged him and Tsubasa went to get the doctor.

"Ugh. How long was I out?" Kacchan asked as I let go of him and he sat up. "Two days." I replied. Kacchan looked at me in shock as the doctor came in. "Your friend went to call your parents and tell them that you're awake. How are you feeling Bakugou?" The doctor asked Kacchan. "I...I don't know. I feel like something's up with my head." He replied. The doctor then explained how he was injected with a chemical that changed his personality. A few minutes later Tsubasa came back with some food for Kacchan. The doctor said that Kacchan will be released as soon as his parents come.