A Surprise

*💚🐱Deku's POV🐱💚*

Something told me Kacchan would sooner or later come and start bullying me. So I prepared myself for the worse, as he pulled me up to the roof and opened the door. He then pulled me out and slammed the door shut. I waited for him to start bullying me again, but it was the exact opposite. "So what the hell happened to you, stupid nerd?" He asked me.

I never expected Kacchan of all people to be reasonable and to ask me something politely, well polite-ish. So, I went ahead and told him everything about what happened. Between me, All Might, and the girl it would have been from then to this morning. It looked like Kacchan had a decent grasp of what was going on. "So that's what happened, yikes. You said a Pro Hero was going to come by today? We should be worried about what that girl said. She said that she'll see you tomorrow, that means you might see her today with that Pro Hero or maybe something else. Let's hope for the better." Kacchan said, pacing a bit.

He was being reasonable, so we agreed to what was going to happen. We both went down the stairs to go back to class when we suddenly saw a black figure coming straight from the floors.

The creature alone sent some kind of danger signal to me, my senses as a cat, it was telling me that our lives were in danger

The creature alone sent some kind of danger signal to me, my senses as a cat, it was telling me that our lives were in danger. For some reason my instincts took action and then I realized my instincts told me I have more than one Quirk.

I had five Quirks. I used one of my Quirks called Steel Manifest and created a sword(The Picture at The Top). I passed it to Kacchan, telling him that his Quirk won't work on this creature and he should stay in defense. I used my Steel Manifest Quirk again and made steel claws, they may look like they can't do much damage but looks can be deceiving.

 I used my Steel Manifest Quirk again and made steel claws, they may look like they can't do much damage but looks can be deceiving

I was able to attack the creature with all my might and stroke it down in one swoop. The creature fell to the floor, turning into nothing but black ink. I realized once I saw the ink that it was that girl again, it was Dusk. I looked out to my right at a window and I saw her ready to attack Kacchan.

I immediately pushed him out of the way and took her attack. I pushed her off and she slid down the hallway on her feet. She was about to attack again but then I swung my tail, I used my second Quirk. I had no idea what I might have done but it completely paralyzed her. She then went ahead and sent out her ink blobs and I killed them with my steel claws again. "Well that's enough for now, good to see that fact that it worked. I'll see you again in the future and if you're doing well I'll give you even more Quirks. But, that's if you do well, don't disappoint me." She said as she stood up, like she was never paralyzed.

She got her ink from that monster that has died and her ink blobs, she then covered herself with it. She then transformed herself into a black cat with bat wings, and she flew off through the window.

 She then transformed herself into a black cat with bat wings, and she flew off through the window

I stood there in silence before I fell onto the floor, out of exhaustion. Kacchan then ran up to me. "You alright?" He asked me as he helped me up. "Don't worry, I'm fine. But right now we have to go to the principal and tell him what happened" We then went to the principal's office and told him what happened. He then told me to write a list about my Quirks.

1. Transformation: allows the user to transform into any animal, depending on what animal it is, mainly anything with cats. If the user concentrates hard enough they can transform someone else.

2. Intelligence: once the user finds something interesting and there is no record of it in history or is limited to be able to see and learn everything about that subject, but only for about five minutes.

3. Regeneration: as said in the name, it allows the user to regenerate major wounds or missing body parts in only a matter of seconds.

4. Steel Manifest: allows the user to create any steel weapon, but ones like scythes take a little more concentration to create it.

5. Electric Paralyzation: can make electricity from the user's body that travels to the user's hands or tail and sends it to their opponents, causing them to be paralyzed. The user can only it once every three minutes.

The principal sat there, staring at the list until someone broke the silence. "Sorry. I had to deal with some low level scum before I got here." I turned around to see that the Pro Hero was here. But I was shocked to see who it was.