What Are You Doing Here!?

I dropped all my things and stood there in silence. I never imagined this was going to happen. "What are you doing here Dad?!" I said, secretly telling a hidden Kacchan who was here. My dad was sitting on the couch with my mom, what's worse is that I could see that he was holding a knife to he neck. "I know what you're thinking and don't even think about attacking me. Unless you want your mom to die of blood loss." My dad said, not knowing that he alerted Kacchan.

I then heard Kacchan getting out his phone. "Now if I were you I'd stay down. If not your mom will be in a lot of pain." He commanded and threatened me, making it clear that I didn't have a choice. "What do you want?! Why are you here after all this time?!" I yelled at him as Kacchan finished calling for help(who had to call for help by text). He smirked and chuckled. "What?" I asked him, causing him to stop chuckling.

"You see the thing is I have been seeing you both in the shadows. To see if you could have gained a Quirk, but then a security camera showed me this girl." My dad said before he showed me a picture of Dusk and the ink from her Quirk. "What do you want with her?" I asked him. He looked at me with cold eyes. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He said. 'I hope the Pro Heroes will get here soon.' I thought. "But I will tell you why I was waiting for you to develop a Quirk." My dad said, snapping me back into reality.

He then pulled a gold and black can medallion from under his shirt as a pair of cat ears and tail appeared. "You see Izuku, me and you are not exactly human. True, you're half human but you're also half Royal Neko. The most powerful Neko in the World, and me and you are the only ones left." My dad told me, right before the sounds of sirens came from outside. "You little! You called the cops, that's it she's dead!" He said, getting ready to put the knife back to my mom's neck. "NO!" I shouted, causing a light to appear from his medallion.

Black tentacles then came from it and tried to wrap themselves around my dad. But he just threw it off of him and jumped out the window. I then ran to my mom while Kacchan ran to the window. "He's gone." Was all he could say before the police came in. "Is everyone alright." One of the officers said before my mom fainted. "Mom, are you alright?!" I said panicking.

"Deku, don't worry. She just fainted out of fear." Kacchan reassured me. "What happened here?" Another officer asked. Kacchan then explained what happened, leaving out the whole Royal Neko thing and what happened with my dad's medallion. Thank God he didn't know that my apartment has security cameras showing him entering the building. "That was very brave of both of you. We'll check the perimeter, he couldn't have gotten far." The officer said. After they left Kacchan called him mom and told what happened and he was staying the night, just in case.

~🕰Three Hours Later🕰~

Me and Kacchan were watching TV as he looked up Royal Nekos. "Okay. There are plenty of books about Nekos. Good thing it's alright for us to order them." Kacchan told me as he ordered the books. I then held up the medallion that was around my neck. Looking at it up close I saw that the black was Onyx. "Hey, Deku?" Kacchan said, gaining my attention. "Yeah Kacchan." I said, looking at him.

"Do you want to train for the UA Entrance Exam with me?" He asked me, looking nervous. I then blushed at the idea of me and Kacchan alone. "Sure." I said, quietly purring. I then put my hand on top of Kacchan's, causing him to blush. "Sorry!" I said, pulling my hand away from his. The two of us sat there in silence for a few minutes before Kacchan spoke up. "I'll go make dinner." He then got up and headed towards the kitchen. When he left I started to wonder if I'm starting to have feelings for my childhood friend.

Well that's all for now. And if any of you have any ideas for Deku's Hero Name for this story let me know down below. Bye for now my Fighting Cubs!