PRUSSIA'S A DOCTOR????

Russia: Uhmm, England do you know a person who's a doctor who can solve my problems??

England: *turns around* O_O (OMFG HE WANTS TO KILL ME!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH) uh-uhm *trembles* uhm GO VISIT PRUSSIA *runs away while screaming*

Russia: ??? *goes to Prussia* ... *rings doorbell*

Prussia: GERMANY WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW? BECAUSE I WANT U TO STAY 10 FT AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!

Russia: I'm not Germany..This is me Russia..

Prussia: Oh, *opens door* WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?!??

Russia: Uh you see I heard from England that you can solve peoples problems.. Because I have problems so I went here..

Prussia: OH SURE!! x3 UR LUCKY BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FIRST CUSTOMER!! COME IN MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME..

Russia: U-uhm .. Where should I sit??...

Prussia: OH UHM .. SIT ANYWHERE YOU LIKE, IT'S NOT A PROBLEM,REALLY.

Russia: Oh okay *sits on Gilbert*

Gilbert: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR THE LOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE OFFFFFFFFF NAATUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! THIS IS ANIMAL CRUELLTYY! HOWWWWWWWWWWWW DAREEEEEEEE YEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Prussia: WAIT!! IS THAT GILBERT O_O RUSSIA GET OFF GILBERT AND SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE NOT ON GILBERT!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM?!!

Russia: Sorry, It was because you told me I could sit anywhere so, yeah *stands up and sits on couch*

Prussia: OKAY WHAT IS UR PROBLEM ??????????

Russia: Uhmm I don't know but alot of people are getting scared of me...And I don't know why I did not do something to scare them but everytime I join in their conversation or when they see me they start to run away :( is there anything you can do to help me?..

Prussia: OH! NOW I KNOW!!! YOU KNOW WHY THEY ARE SCARED OF YOU? ITS BECAUSE UR TOO SEXXY SO YEAH THAT SOMETIMES HAPPENS TO ME BUT U SEE THEY ARE SCARED CAUSE U ARE DAMN SEXY BUT I'M SEXIER THAN YOU SO YEAH AND TO HELP YOU? YOU DON'T NEED HELP BUT IF THEY ARE SCARED OF U U CAN CALL 911 SO YEAH THAT'S NOT PRETTY MUCH A PROBLEM!!

Russia: Really?? oh that's why they were scared thank you Prussia! you really helped me :)

Prussia: YEAH!! SURE!

Russia: Well bye :D

 Prussia: WAIT!!!! HOLD ON A MINUTE WHERE MY MONEY??!!!

Russia: Oh sorry I thought it was for free...

Prussia: THIS IS NOT FOR FREE NOW GIVE ME THE DAMN MONEY RIGHT NOWWWWWWWW!!! OR YOU AIN'T LEAVIN UNTILL YOU GIVE ME THE MONEY!!! DO YOU REALIZE HOW HARD IT IS ???

Russia: Oh sorry *gives Prussia 1 dollars*

Prussia: WAIT!!! ONLY THAT?? GIVE ME ATLEAST 20 DOLLARS AND U MAY GO!!

Russia: *Gives Prussia 20 dollars and leaves*

Meanwhile...

England: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *BUMPS ON GERMANY*

Germany: OUCH!

England: Oh sorry ..

Germany: ...Why where you screaming ??

England: Uh-uhm well you see I saw Russia and he was asking me if I know someone who fixes peoples problems and uhm It felt like he was going to kill me any second so I told him Prussia because I couldn't think of anything

Germany: VATT!!!! VAY MY BROTHER???

England: I heard that he was working as a doctor or something like that...

Germany: Oh no......... What did that idiot do this time -_- well thanks I will be going now (OH HES SOO DEAD PREPARE BROTHER PREPARE I'M COMING FOR YOU!)

Meanwhile...

Prussia: AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA IMM RICCCHHHH IM RICHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOBODY CAN STOP ME NOWW!!!!!!!!!

To be continued....