France asks England out on a date

At the afternoon, France went to England's house.

France: Hi! England X)... I was hoping that you would go on a date with me you see, I've been waiting for a long time to ask you this. So would you go on a date with me?.

England: O_O FRANCE ARE YOU CRAZY I WOULD RATHER GO ON A DATE WITH AMERICA RATHER THAN YOU!! 

France: Wait?!?!? America!! :3 so u like America :3 

*suddenly America came to visit England then suddenly sees England talking with France*

America: Hey dudes *eats hamburger* so what are you guys talking about?

France: :3 England was talking about going on a d-a- *suddenly England covers the mouth of France*

America: ?!?!?

England: Hi there America me and France was talking about how lovely the weather Is ^_^

America: oh I see...

France: *pushes England* Uhmm, excuse muah X), England said to me that he would want to go on a date with you :3.

England: O_O FRANCE!!!! WTF! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE --

America: O_O WTF!!

England: IT'S NOT I WAS JUST GIVING AN EXCUSE TO FRANCE TO LET HIM SHUT HIS MOUTH ABOUT THE DATE HE WANTED ME AND HIM TO GO OUT ON A DATE!!.

France: Ohohohohhoohon~ then u started mentioning America!.

England: IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS FRANCE I DINT WANT TO BLOODY GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!

America: *Sees them both arguing brings out burger then eats* Nom nom nom nom

France: uhmm excuse muah! what's wrong with me and u going out on a date.

England: WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK FRANCE IM NOT GAY!

France: X) You said that you would rather go on a date with AMERICA!! 

England: YA RATHER THAN GOING OUT WITH YOU

France: I know you wan't meh!!

America: *eats burger and wears 3D glasses* O_O

England: OH HELL NOO!!

*suddenly Russia appears behind them* 

Russia: ^_^ hello!.

France: O_O *Runs away*

England: Wait?!?? how da hell did you get In my house Russia?

Russia: I kind of broke your door.

England: O_O DOOR YOU BROKE THE DOOR U COULD OF RANG THE DOORBELL!!!

Russia: Oh sorry.

England: YOU BETTAH BE!!! 

Russia: .....

America: *Eats hamburger*