2: No Time for Emotions

A small passage to the Tokyo district had crumbled, although only a small part it was after all, part of a much bigger city. It was noted down in history text books as of by the 1910s, the city of Tokyo had a population of two million people, making it the first city in Japan's history to go over the two million population maker. This entrance to the district had embraced the mark of Muzan's demise. Along the passage, the damage seems to rebuild itself. Buildings from the entrance from a glance seemed to be more damaged while the buildings leaning into the Tokyo district seem to be more untouched pinpointing Muzan's inpresense.

"What's the big idea?! Moving all our auto mobile's like this?!"asked a by stander.

A few kakushi were facing a problem of their own, as word was not yet reached about the success of slaying the demon king they still blocked any samaritans path to enter the narrow passage. At first, it was easy to simply block the road. Telling folks to come by later or informing them of a great threat was most believable but as the hour went by, it became more fictional than truth. The kakushis lack of authority dominate was also working against them as the crowd grew larger and larger. These residents were arriving back home from their evening work shifts; as you would know of from personal experience. Everyone was exhausted and most of all, agitated.

"Please it is a manner of great urgency. You must stay back." A panicked kakushi yelled.

A few members of the crowd grumbled with this lack of response. An old women with her working apron still on and hair tied up in a bun stepped forward.

"We need to get home young lady. We all had jobs that dried us up to the bone. Whatever danger is there will be taken care of shorty." An old woman gently asserted.

"Aim-"

"We just want to go home." A child wailed.

The mother of the child immediately comforted him, hugging him tightly around his arms. She apologized to the other by standers which they were quick to show their understanding of it. A kakushi noticed that the mom too still had her working apron on and her squinted eyes indicated exhaustion beyond normal functionality. Not known to the kakushi of the time but the worker lists from the warehouses tell that these workers had a twenty four hour shift. Most of the crowd here belonged to a house hold far from the lively city. Far from anything luxurious.

"Hey what is all this?!"

This voice extending to the far back was revealed to have belonged to police officers. They shoved the crowed of pedestrians, making there way to the front. The expression that laid on the officers faces were equal to the rest of the crowd. Agitated. The kakushi began glancing at each other, unsure themselves to which how to handle the situation. The situation from up front was unpretentious. A few kakushi blocking the districts entrance with a whole row of lined up auto mobiles with no explanation whatsoever yet persisting of scaring citizens away from the passage.

"What is happening what's with the mobiles, what are you doing!?" A police officer aggressively questioned.

The kakushi remained silent and yet resilient. Holding there arms up against the crowd and police officers.

"I'll ask once more...what are you doing?"

The police officer glared at the kakushis. Reaching for his stick at the same time. The kakushi gulped, staring right back at the police officer. Some were trembling their hands while others were shifting there legs back, it was clear some kakushi were about to make a break for it but each time they inched away from the scene it was the thought of family, friends, mentors that made them stay a second longer. One kakushi finally broke the silence.

"We are dealing with a highly dangerous suspect. The barricades are for blocking his exit route and to protect the pedestrians." Calmly stated the kakushi.