Update

Hello everyone

This is probably not what you would like to hear but I don't have any time to write this story anymore.

For the last couple of months I have been completely swamped with school work. This year was my last year of high school, where during May and July I had to completely be in the zone. With large exams. After I successfully graduated with honors I thought I would have more time before university starts but that was being optimistic.

While writing this fic was more than a lot of fun, I treated it as a small pass time hobby. My main priority/passion was into 3d digital design. I got accepted to a competitive design program in university. Design such as graphic, motion graphic, UX and so on. Where the first year is highly into course projects. Very heavy course load.

But since I have been saying for a while now that I have been writing the 4th chapter. Which to be truthful I haven't gotten far because of this year, I will try to complete that chapter. I will also try to not leave a cliff hanger until I have time to re write the ending of the 4th chapter and write more chapters.

I will delete this notice when I finish the 4th chapter. After the 4th chapter is released...I don't know if I will have any time to release more chapters so don't expect one to release after the 4th one.

I don't know when the next chapter is released but I wanted to give this notice that I should've given 2 months earlier.

Thank you for reading Demon King Tanjiro.

Until next time.