James returns

A/N I apologize for that chapter that I ranted on. I'm still upset so it's not deleted yet.

Elsa Arendelle

Jack was silent. I was silent when we walked there. It's normal between us now.

We entered the house and I drop my bag and plop down on a dusty sofa.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Nothing. But you expect me to cook with an empty fridge and pantry?" I say and scoff.

"I'll get something. Just stay here." He tells me sternly and leaves.

Now is my opportunity to explore this house. I look around the house trying to find something that'll keep me distracted.

I stare deeply into a furnace and I saw burnt photos, lying there.

It wasn't completely burnt it was just crippled by heat. I pick it up and saw all of the pictures were his family photos.

Oh my god Jackson ... what have you done?

I walk around outside pondering and go to the garage.

I venture around there and I nearly trip over an object. A small wooden box .. I open it to find

...

Memories.

Something that Jackson would never want.

It was filled with family photos, items and letters. His own letters.

I put it away quickly. I shouldn't read his letters. But I want to.

Screw it. I open the box and I quickly open the letters. It had nothing in them ... every single one of them didn't have a word.

But I noticed there were little pen marks at the top of the paper. That means he doesn't know how to start his letter therefore he wrote nothing.

I hear clattering at the front door so I put it back and run back inside. Jack had bags of food, I smirk.

"What?! I got you food so cook." Jackson demands me.

The smile grows on my face, "No."

"Hey you agreed to do this!" He shouts.

"Well, you're going to cook." I say to him.

"No way." I talk back and cross my arms. "But I will teach you ..."

"Uh-uh no way..." He growls.

"Well good luck cooking James a nice dinner. You'll probably burn down this whole kitchen but anyway." I say and I wait for him to respond but he didn't. So I slowly drift off to sleep on the sofa.

My eyes weren't the first to be fully awake, my nose was. I smell something ashy, I get up alarmed.

"What's going on?!" I yell.

"Look what you did lady! You set a fire!" He shouts at me.

"No ... you did. I would've helped you but yet you refused!" I shout back. "Though, you had a nice crack at it haven't you?" I snicker.

"Shut up, and help me!" He yells in anger.

"Ah, finally. You should've said that earlier ..." We both turn around we completely forgot about the fire. And I mean ... how can you forget a fire?

It grew. Jackson vanishes then reappears to extinguish the fire with the extinguisher. White stuff with a foamy texture came flying out, stopping the raging fire.

"Now ..." Jackson says in a firm voice "Help me cook."

We make pasta, because it's really simple ... for me anyways. We boil the water, add the spaghetti and stir. Make the sauce and the outcome was pretty great.

We set it out and waited for a knock on the door. Then there it was ... a knock.

Jackson answers it and James was healthy standing at the door.

"Hi bro."James greets Jackson.

"Hey. Welcome home." Jackson welcomes him in. But I spotted dark brown short hair behind him ... Rapunzel.

"Rapunzel?" Jackson raises an eyebrow.

"Hey honey! How are you?!" She asks and squeezes him tightly and James too. Looks like Rapunzel's acclaimed fear of James has faded like Jack(son).

"Yeah I'll be going now." I tell him.

"What? You made this too. You have to eat with us." Jackson says.

"I only made plans to cook not eat. Enjoy your food James." I tell them and I leave with Rapunzel.

We go outside and stroll in the moonlight. We sit on a bench and look over at the lake. "I can tell Jackson cares about you." She says.

I wryly laugh, "No."

"You may be right though. Jackson may care a little bit but he's incapable of love." She tells me. "I spent the rest of high school trying to make him what he was again. I risked too much of my friendships just for him."

"I see. I believe Merida was one of your works." I say and chuckle.

She chuckles back, "Yes. What a wonderful person she changed into." She sarcastically says.

"You know what? You just taught me a lesson. I shouldn't risk all my relationships, work and study because of him ... it'll be useless." I say.

"You never know Elsa ... he may have changed but I doubt that he changed for good. Someone needs to you know- trigger his true self. And if that's his true self then, you've got to respect that." Rapunzel responds.

"I don't want to be that 'someone'. I think I'd rather him be what he is now than discovering his true self." I say.

It'll hurt too much.

A/N

Hey yooo.

OMG GUYS WHO SAW THE FINALE FOR ONCE UPON A TIME??!?!?

OUAT IS MY FAV TV SHOW OF ALL TIME AND I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO DIEEEE.

AND LIKE I HAVE TO WAIT TIL 'FALL' (AMERICAN) TIME WHICH IS LIKE IN SPRING FOR AUS SO UGH YEAH. ALSO CAN YOU TELL ME ANY OTHER TV SHOWS LIKE OUAT? THANK YOU ... SHOJO ANIME TOO I'VE STARTED WATCHING ORE MON- LOL I DON'T EVEN KNOW BUT I HAVE TO WAIT.