Boot Camp

Jackson Overland

Back in the soccer team. I finished a week of practice.

"Jackson ... you're too good!" A player compliments me.

"Great to be on the field." I respond and smile.

Right now we're on the bus, we're going against the tough Marvel team and they might beat our asses so we have a small chance of winning, but that doesn't matter.

We unpack our stuff and head to the cabins. Rick our new captain thought it was a good idea to stay at Marvel two days before the match for a 'boot camp' and then after the match we're heading to some steamy resort after the match.
They got all the money for that from funding and Eric's rich parents aka the sponsors.

We unload the equipment and put them inside the old wooden cabins. This cabin is traditional accommodation for the woods.

After that Rick demands us to line up side by side like soilders.

"LISTEN PLAYERS! MARVEL MAY BE ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS BUT WE CAN BE BETTER, IF WE PUSH!" Rick shouts, "I DON'T WANT YA'LL TO ACT LIKE PUSSIES ON THE DAMN FIELD! GIMME 200 PERCENT AND NO MERCY!"

One of the guys cracked up laughing, "Rick ... what's with this?" He continues laughing and Rick doesn't look too pleased.

Rick throws a soccer ball to the laughing dudes face. "I'M SERIOUS! I WANT TO WIN! WE'RE A TEAM ... IF ONE PERSON DOESN'T TAKE THIS MATCH SERIOUSLY WE ARE ALL SCREWED!" He yells from the top of his voice, "NOW GET READY! AT 4 WE START TRAINING!"

Damn Rick ...

We go back to our cabins and I ask Linkin (Defense), "Hey ... where's the coach?" I ask him.

"Oh him ... he's coming to match. We just organized our accommodation ourselves." Linkin answers.

"Oh ... okay. What's the coach like?" I ask.

"He's just another player from a different college. He just helps us at Magika and we call him 'coach' but he's more like a cheerleader." He explains, "Don't worry ... Rick's a pretty good coach even though he's a player."

"More like commando." I mutter to myself.

Elsa Arendelle

My stuff is all packed up. And I keep looking at my phone ... ready for a text message.

Then someone just barges in.

"Oh Elsa! Is this your room?! It's nice!" My mom says in awe.

"Mom! You're not suppose to barge in ... you were suppose to text me and I was suppose to go outside!" I scold her and Violet takes off her earphones.

"I couldn't help myself ... I just wanted to see my little girl's room." She says, "And oh! You must be Elsa's roommate!"

Violet looks shy, "H-hello ... I'm Violet." She stammers quietly.

"How's Elsa?" She asks her but I push her out the door and grab my stuff.

"Really sorry about my mom Violet ... but I shall see you in a week! Sayonara!" I farewell her and I leave as quickly as possible.

I follow mom to the car and the trip was just my mom blabbing non-stop about what's going on at home.
I'm also just so glad that they didn't find out about the accident ... but I'm scared that they will.

We pull up to our house. It's been a while ...

A two story white and creamish house. We go inside and Anna jumps up in joy.

"Elsaaa!" She shouts, "After you unpack let's go out!"

I nod and smile and look up at mom, "Where's dad?" I ask.

"He's at work." Mom responds, "But hopefully he'll be back tonight."

"Oh as expected of him." I mutter.

After I unpack my stuff in my old room ... looking at it ... it's so plain.

Anna barges in, "Yo! Let's go! Oh my gosh that rhymes."

"Okay, I'll go." I respond, leaving the house with her.

We walk to the local shops while she tells me about school. And we end up at McDonalds and we start to eat burgers, fries, nuggets and drinks like true junkies.

And a group of girls enter the store and they glare at me ... uh okay?

They look away but I catch them whispering about me.

"It's that girl who punched Elizabeth back at high school." The girl whispers.

"I heard she nearly died. She's really pathetic her anger of hers is crazy." The other girl responds.

I look away, I deserve it anyway.

"I swear if a hot guy approaches her, I will literally mess her up. She deserves it from being such a bitch." They whisper.

I am not a bitch.

So why won't I stand up for myself.

A group of boys come in McDonalds, looking all exhausted.

"Yes food!" A guy sighs in relief.

The girls approach them immediately.

"I didn't know we had such hot guys around Marvel." The girl flirts.

Most of them flattered they were taken into their seduction.

Some just disperse from the group ... then I recognize him.

White dusty hair.

Blue eyes.

Pale complexion.

Jackson ... what is he doing here? Out of all places?

He spots me, "Elsa!" He calls out to me and approaches me, "What are you doing here?"

Then the rest of the boys gather around and the girls too, Anna looks so confused but she just shrugs and flips out her phone.

"Hey Jackson ... is she your giiiirlfriend?" One guy asks.

"No!" He answers.

"I can take her then right?" Another dude asks.

Then I hear the girls muttering,

"I told you this would happen."

"She has to act all cute. But it's all an act, she's just ruthless and violent."

"I know, she's like a siren. She's a monster."

Someone suddenly waves a hand in front of me, it was Jackson.

"You okay Elsa?" He asks.

"Elsa?"

...

I never want history to repeat itself.  I don't like this feeling of the past.

"Just leave me alone!" I shout. Anna put down her phone, the boys go silent, the girls look confused and Jackson stays .. still.