1

( I just chose a random name but if you wanna change the name to yours feel free :)

POV: hazel
*turns camera on*
Hello my name is hazel brown. I am 20 years old , I'm from England and I just signed for Arsenal FC from Lyon in France. I am very excited for this new journey but I'm very nervous as I don't know anyone at the club. I've supported arsenal since I was very young so this is a dream come true. Before I actually get to meet my team I've got a euros to win with England. I will be documenting my journey for this season.

*camera off*

Wow that was nerve wrecking. I hope this will be fun I've never done anything like it before. But yeah I've arrived back to my house in London .Tomorrow morning I've to drive to meet my England team for the first time. I've never played with England before. I guess there's a first for everything.

It's now 9:30 at night so I get in bed and watch some Netflix so I eventually sleep.

NEXT MORNING
*camera on*

Goooooooood morning peoples!! It's now 7:30 and I'm getting up and getting ready to leave to meet up with the team. I think I'm gonna get breakfast and coffee on the road. But I just need to get dressed and leave. The camp is in south west London and I'm in north London. It will take me about 40 minutes thank god it's not long. We are meeting at 9 so I'm gonna get ready and leave .

*off*

I get up and dressed and leave by 8:10. I pick up some breakfast and make my way to camp. I'm buzzing. I'm blaring random music in my car trying to calm my nerves before I meet the team. I do know lucy bronze because I played with her at Lyon so I guess I'll be fine.

After 40 minutes I arrived at camp. I walked through the entrance and I was greeted by fans asking for pictures and stuff. I eventually made my way in and was told to go into the meeting room.

I walked in and everyone was there. I walked over to lucy and said hi.

Hazel: Bonjour my friend
Lucy: omg haze how are you

Embracing me in a hug

H: I'm very nervous I don't know many people
L: you'll be okay I'll introduce you to a few people if you'd like ?
H: yes please
L: okay come on

We walked over to a group of girls.

Lucy: hey girls I'd like to introduce you to ms hazel brown
Mary: hi I'm Mary earps
Ella: hello I'm Ella toone
Less: hey I'm Alessia Russo. We're the man united gang (giggling)
Hazel: it's very nice to meet you guys
Ella: I just want to say I love your colour ! What tan do you use ?
H: oh well it's natural
E: fuck off no it's not
H: haha it is !
Less: you just signed for arsenal didn't you ?
H: yeah I did
Less: I've heard lots about you. What a season you had a Lyon. Player of the year ?!
H: yeah somehow (laughs)

I stayed talking with the united girls for a while until the manager walked in.

S.W: hello girls could you all take a seat. Congratulations on you all making the womens euros 2022 squad

*everyone clapped*

S.W: so I would like to announce our captain for this tournament. So this year I've thought long and hard about it and I think this person is strong and a leader. You could learn something from her. This year our captain is ........ Leah Williamson.

Leah walks up to the manager and begins to talk.
Damn she's kinda fine.

Ella: what did you say ?
Hazel: what?
Less: I heard it too
Hazel: shut up it's an observation

A/N: hello people it's my first wsl story to write so be kind. You guys can give me suggestions if ye have any ideas! Hope you enjoy