Chapter 2

"Well this year's class is certainly interesting."

Everyone's head turned to the voice.

There was a man not older than 45 standing in the doorway with a disappointment look on his face. A coffee in his hand while his other hand held a dark briefcase. His Armani suit was ironed to crisp while his striking red hair was clearly styled by a stylist.

"And you are?" Ray asked, an annoyed look on his face. "You realise this is IBM, right?"

Carla hit him on the shoulder. "Idiot! that's our teacher."

"Oh shit." Ray spoke. "I'm sorry, I didn't -"

The man looked unimpressed as he waved at Ray dismissively. "That doesn't interest me now." He spoke and look at the back of the room. "What is going on over there?"

Arnold immediately let go Natalie's arms and took a step back.

Natalie stunned at the new stange personality stood rooted to the spot.

David was sitting in the corner, a hand covering his bleeding nose.

And Chris stood beside him with a blank look on his face.

It was Carla who answered. "Natalie punched David like a psycho." She spoke with a snicker.

"Natalie?" The man looked at the light brown haired girl standing still, staring right back at him with confusion in her eyes. "As in Natalie Orlov?"

Natalie resisted the urge to wince at the sound of her last name but nodded.

"Well, that certainly explains it." He spoke with a sigh.

Natalie's hazel eyes narrowed further is confusion. What is that supposed to mean?

The man walked to the large desk that sat at the front corner of the room and put his breifcase on it. "Alright." He spoke. "I believe that everyone is here?"

"Except Fiona." Ray noted.

"Yeah, she ran out crying." Carla added.

The man rolled eyes. "Drama on the first day, huh? Such high school you kids are. I don't know why I keep coming back."

Natalie glanced at Arnold, confused.

Arnold shrugged and shook his head. He didn't know what was going on either.

"Alright!" The man spoke with another sigh and faced the class. "Here's what's going to happen. I will only teach you if all of you are present and on time and not bleeding." He spoke and looked at all of them with a condescending smile on his face. "Consider it a consequence for your carelessness. I know you wealthy brats aren't used to it but it is my job to teach you after all."

All of them were a little taken aback. The man of in front of them spoke to them in a way they have never been spoken to. He  clearly didn't workship them or was threatened by them like the rest of faculty was.

Which was bad because that meant that they would actually have to work in this class.

Arnold smiled staring at all of their reactions. He loved this teacher already. He was making the richest of them pay.

Carla lightly stomped her foot. "But the Class started at 11 and you weren't here."

The man casually walked up to the teacher's chair and sat down. He brought his legs up on the desk and brought his phone out of his pocket. "Consider this your first lesson, Ms. Seacrest. The person who holds the power makes and breaks the rules."

Carla's tongue clicked. "But Natalie was the one to punch him. Why should we all get punished?"

The man looked up from his phone and raised an eyebrow. "Such immaterial brats. And these kids are the future leaders of the industry?" He shook his head and sighed. "Go away now. You're not welcome in this class unless you behave."