Chapter 3

When Natalie and Arnold made it there, the party was going on in full swing.

The music was blaring so loud that Natalie could hear it from outside while she parked.

"What does Raymond's parents do again?" Arnold asked, craning his neck to stare at the beach house through the car screen.

"His father owns an investment bank, I think." Natalie spoke. "Her mother owns our school." Her eyes followed his gaze.

Ray's beach house which was more of a mansion stood at the centre of his private beach. It's large windows complimented it's european built. The black tiles and the infinite number of lights that were currently on made the house look gothic. It's monstrosity helped too.

"And they gave him this mansion to just party it out whenever he pleases?" Arnold asked with his eyes widened. He never could understand how rich people were so callous with their money.

Natalie smiled, amused. "No, this is his beach house."

Arnold frowned. "What?"

"This is Ray's beach house. Like he owns it. "

"What? How did he afford it?"

"I don't know." Natalie spoke, taking her keys out of the ignition. "Believe it or not, I don't know him that well."

"Well, you talk to him like you've know him for ages."

They both got out of the car. "He's just nice to everyone. He's a good guy."

Arnold raised his eyebrows while adjusting his glasses. "And how would you know that if you claim to not know him?"

"Why am I being interrogated about Ray?" She asked as they walked the length of the driveway to the front door which was opened wide.

"Sorry." Arnold spoke as they entered. "I guess I'm just envious."

"Don't be." Natalie looked at him. "You're far better and smarter than any of them."

"Yeah, that I know." Arnold smiled sheepishly.

Natalie smiled as she turned to see the scenary before them.

In the middle of what was originally a living room sat a giant speaker from where the blaring music blasted. Around it, drunk teenagers danced with dimmed lights and a disco ball hanging above them.

On the right side sat a pool table which was now being used as a beer ping pong table instead.

"Why didn't he invite more people?" Arnold asked.

There were a lot of people here but not as much as other rich asshole's parties. Usually the richest brats invited the most people to their parties in order to show off their wealth but this was different.

"Because it's one of Ray Jensen's party." Natalie replied. "They're very exclusive."

Arnold rolled his eyes.

A flashlight came off and the west side of the room came visible where there were people sniffing powder off the table and laughing hysterically while they sat conjugated on the sofa.

And one of those people was Fiona Seacrest.

"Shit." Natalie cursed.

"Is that Fiona?" Arnold asked.

"Yup." Natalie replied as anger boiled in her eyes. After the events of this morning, she had tried to find her all over the Acadmey before she found out from the gatekeeper that Fiona checked out and went home.

"Some asshole just took her picture. I have to help her." Natalie spoke as she left Arnold and walked to where Fiona was.

Fiona sat in the middle of the sofa holding her nose as the powder she had just sniffed from table shot up her head. She closed her eyes in ecstasy but immediately opened them when the guy on her right put a hand on her thigh.