Chapter Two

Dinner has made you the centre of attention, many of the students trying their best to sit near you. It's been only five minutes but you feel like there's been a million questions flying into your face.
On your right is the pink girl, who introduced herself, finally, as Mina Ashido. Your left has a boy with electric yellow hair with a streak of black racing through it. Denki Kaminari, he had said, although it went more along the lines of "I'm Denki Kaminari! But you can call me Mine," followed by an overly exagerrated wink. You've been ignoring his advances for the last three minutes, though his presence is plenty better than the weird grape kid who keeps trying to grasp your attention.
Midoriya is the one firing questions at you, and it seems that no one is actively stopping him now, all of them used to this behaviour. Never mind him spawning or being crazy strong, you're very sure now that his quirk is to just spew words...and..is that mutter symbols circling his head or is he frying your brain to insanity?

"Right! You're favourite hero? Mine's All Might! I think I told you that last time-"

"You did." You've decided to just comment on his ranting at this rate.

"And then Iida dragged me away-"

"Yeah sounds about right."

"And then Mina, Sero and Kacchan-"

"Kacchan?" No one here has said they were named that.

"Bakugou! They followed you two and then he came down grumpy as usual and-"

"What did you just say nerd!?" Bakugou exclaims from the table down. So.. Not everyone is crowded around you. It seems that he decided to not bother, and sat far away from you. A red head kid, Kirishima, had apologized for his behaviour. A lot of people seemed to do that. 

"Hey man, you seem cool, but I always sit next to my bro, you know?" He seemed nice enough, though. He engaged in the conversation more. Bakugou on the other hand just ate his food in brooding.

"N-Nothing Kacchan! Anyways-"

You tuned out Midoriya at this point. The food in front of you was going cold. Tonkatsu. Since moving to the Netherlands a few years back, it's been some time since you've had a good, homecooked japanese dish. Mom and Dad were always out saving the country, and you weren't the best chef around. You ate it happily as the chatter and questions of the people around you became nothing but white noise.

"-doriya, dude, they're not even paying attention to you anymore," commented Denki, breaking the effect of peace. You look up to see people staring at you as you finish the meal.

"Uh...sorry I zoned out," you muttered. How embarassing.. can't a kid eat food in peace? "The food is really good..so.." God please stop staring at me.

"Look at that, nerd, you fried their brains out," quipped Bakugou. Like that wasn't obvious?

"I was just curious. Aren't you curious Kacchan? We don't even how cool or strong their quirk is!"

"I can confirm that my quirk is both cool and strong," you reply, picking up the bowl and standing. You don't walk over to the sink, but instead decide to demonstrate. You lower the inertia of the bowl, pretty easy since it's already very low, and flick it forward. It shoots towards the sink, slowing down and dropping into the sink itself at the snap of your fingers.

"How..did you.." Mina mutters beside you. 

You turn and smile at your peers. "Feel free to guess! I'm sure it'll be announced tomorrow, however."

"TELEPATHY!" Exclaims the grape kid. Oh right..he exists.

"No Mineta, that would be telekinesis," comments a girl with a black pony tail. Momo Yaoyorozu.