fuck me like you hate me

Tension had filled out the room, and the couch was creaking under them, as their kiss became even wilder.

Only Yeosang's shirt had come off so far, letting Wooyoung run his hands all over the skin he had missed so much. The older's left hand was closed in a tight first in Wooyoung's hair, while the other was held at his hip in a firm grip. Their bodies moved back and forth, collided like wild waves of the ocean, with gasps so passionate and deep they sounded like actual growls.

Rarely had Wooyoung been kissed that much in one night, even back when they were actually dating. This time was different, but he didn't know why - and he didn't dare to ask.

He simply chose to enjoy it, to greedily take what he had been missing out on. He bit into the older's lower lip - sucked it, hard, earning a deep moan from Yeosang right away. Wooyoung felt his legs trembling from need, as they were already spread out for the older. Their still clothed erections had rubbed against each other for so long that Wooyoung feared he might as well soon just cum.

A hand around his neck, and Yeosang's lips started to attack the fair skin as well. Wooyoung moaned, loving every little bite and kiss left onto his body. The air felt like fire in his lungs, and his body aching to feel even more. Wooyoung gasped, when the older grabbed him by the chin, and forced a finger into his mouth. Sucking it willingly, Wooyoung closed his eyes, and whined softly at the older still working on his neck.

"God, I've missed seeing you like this," Yeosang chuckled, as he pulled out his finger, and raised his head to let their eyes meet. "You're so beautiful, darling."

Wooyoung's lips were captured in another kiss, before he could even find the words to answer. But he didn't mind at all. There was no words left in his brain anyway, well... None except...

"Fuck me," he whispered, as they broke the kiss shortly to breathe. "Please..."

A cheeky grin spread across the older's defined face, but just as he was about to kiss Wooyoung again, an annoying buzzing sound interrupted them.

"Ignore that," Yeosang mumbled, not even looking up at the sound, which was his own phone on the coffee table.

And Wooyoung did his best to do so. But when the phone started buzzing again, he did the fatal mistake of looking towards it.

It was San.

Wooyoung didn't know what the deal was with the blonde and Yeosang, and frankly he didn't care. If they were in an actual relationship, or just fuckbuddies, Wooyoung didn't want to know. And he most definitely didn't want to be caught in the middle again.

Within seconds he sobered up, this time from the aphrodisiac that was Kang Yeosang. He pushed the older away, and got himself collected. Yeosang looked at him with a questioning look on his face, but Wooyoung didn't care anymore.

He had acted foolish tonight, more than he had ever feared to do. And it was time to go home.

The phone started buzzing again for the third time, and this time Yeosang finally looked at it. His eyes narrowed down, and lips pulled into a thin line. The look on his face showed that he knew he had to accept his defeat, and that Wooyoung wasn't going to spend another minute in his company.

While stuffing his shirt into his pants, and rushing towards the door, Wooyoung felt how anger once again rose up inside of him. He quickly put on his shoes and coat, and without even looking back, he growled.

"Goodbye, Yeosang."

With trembling hands Wooyoung unlocked his phone, as he rushed down the street. Tears were blurring out his vision, but he stubbornly held them back. He wasn't going to waste anymore tears on Yeosang.