Description

DISCLAIMER: All characters except for the ones made by me are owned by the author of the amazing Academy Ghostbird Series, C. L Stone. They belong to her though the plot is mine.

~~~

In today's world, the sun no longer shines above our head that beam of hot warmth instead clouds has taken over in its place covering our ray of light, the world casted into a dim grey fog while ashes float around in the air.

It wasn't always like this, 2 years ago, it was buzzing with a cheery air. People walked the streets chattering on their devices in delight with no big of worries. Until the day when everything decided to take a wrong turn shaping the world into the way it is now.

June 14th is when everything changed. June 14th is the day that the purge began. They said that it was a one night thing but now, it's gotten out of hand.

Humans have turned against one another. Animals ran towards whatever sanctuary they could find until they were killed by something much bigger than them and the once bright world turned dark.

No one is safe.

My name is Sang and this is the journey of my survival.

***

A bit different from the rest of the Ghostbird fanfics. Some appearances and personalities have changed.

——————————
Notes

Sang: She's more sure of herself and isn't the shy quiet Sang with all the chaos

Sang:
She's more sure of herself and isn't the shy quiet Sang with all the chaos. She's now more confident as she should be.

Owen: He lost his formality with his brothers and prefers causal with all of the chaos

Owen:
He lost his formality with his brothers and prefers causal with all of the chaos. The purge demanded no time for formality.

 The purge demanded no time for formality