Chapter 7

Everything I use here is completely mine, except for BTS and the members themselves, as I only made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"Could we go somewhere private, just the two- well the three of us?" I requested hesitantly, counting the dog as well and catching a glimpse of her looking confused.

"Okay, we... we can go to my office," She suggested and I agreed immediately, wanting to get to a quieter place before rumours would spread.

You never know what people can do when they need gossip for interesting stories that will get other people's attention. It's no surprise that I know the drama, I've been a part of it many times in the past.

It's not like we're going to fake date for the fashion show or anything, I just need a partner and she's the best option for it. As far as I was concerned, it was nothing less and nothing more than that. Right?

After getting into the elevator, I began to notice that the other person in the elevator was getting nervous and that her dog had also picked up on that vibe as well.

"Is something the matter Miss. Garcia?" I asked clearly, not used to seeing her distressed like that. Does she feel uncomfortable when I'm around her now?

To be honest, I'd rather have the confident, sassy Miss. Garcia, though it is nice that she's not rude anymore. Maybe something has changed after all.

She glanced over at me for a moment before nodding quickly, concentrating on her dog, who showed no reluctance in giving her the affection she desired.

As she started to look relaxed and calm, the dog then started to focus on me strangely enough and Miss. Garcia noticed it.

"His name is Toby by the way, he's very friendly with everyone," Miss. Garcia started gently, letting Toby go towards me.

Giving my hand out, Toby sniffed it until in his own time, decided that I was a really good person and leaped onto me.

He had beautiful, jade-green eyes and his light fur was silky and smooth. He then jumped against me and ran in circles, as if to do a greeting.

For a quite serious and protective dog like himself, he was acting like a small puppy in an energetic mood.

"Toby really must like you for him to be like that," Miss. Garcia commented, releasing a small joyous laugh at his actions.

"Yes, he must have, I have a friend with a Doberman as well," I explained, scratching behind his ears like I used to do for Bam.

"Really? That must nice,"

"Not really, he makes me too tired when I take him out for walks,"

"Getting too old for your age Mr. Park?" She joked lightly as it give to a challenge to me.

"Not a chance Miss. Garcia," I answered back openly, standing up from kneeling down as the elevator reached its destination.

Having the elevator door open at the last level of the building, we both walked out and Toby went back to his owner.

In that elevator, it felt like there wasn't any awkward moments when we were talking. Talking as if we were friends with one of our dogs.

Strange? It felt like I've already done that before or have I? Probably with Bam or Yeontan but it felt like it was long before I debuted.

"Here's my office," She announced as she opened the door titled as her surname with a quick pin number combination.

As the door opened more, I saw that the room was larger than I had expected with the back wall completely made out of glass along with the soft and comfortable furniture as well as the trophy that was displayed for all the awards she has won.

"This looks really amazing," I muttered surprisingly, admiring the whole room as Miss. Garcia sat down in her own seat.

"Thank you Mr. Park but we aren't here to admire my room, maybe next time," She teased and I felt embarrassed, nodding my head and sat on the seat facing her.

"Let me start first," Miss. Garcia started gently, "I am extremely sorry for being rude to you the first time I saw you, I was really tired that day,"

"I understand that you were busy and I accept your apology," I reassured fairly.

"If I could do any kind of favour for you-"

"A favour?" I questioned curiously, getting my attention back.

Miss. Garcia nodded quickly, ready to accept anything that I would have asked, except she wasn't ready for my request.

"Then come with me to a charity fashion show,"

"What did you say?"

"I'm asking you to go to a fashion show with me with the car that I bought," I repeated slower this time.

"I know what you said but why me?"

"Because," I confessed honestly, "You really fit the description of the fashion show, beautiful and stylish at the same time,"

I finished my sentence and Miss. Garcia was caught in a state of self-conscious confusion and distress as a result of what I said.

It wasn't until reality slapped me across the face that I realized. There was no doubt in her mind that she really thought that I was flirting with her.

"I mean! From all of the outfits I've seen you wear, you would the best choice for it," I started to rant but the sound of laughing stopped me.

"What's so funny?" I said, now being confused myself. First she was embarrassed and now she's laughing? She is really different, in a good way!

"I'm sorry Mr. Park but seeing you panic because of my reaction is really sweet, I'll accept your favour," She gave an explanation of her action, slightly wiping the tears from her eyes from laughing too much.

It was when heavenly was the first word that had popped into my head when I heard her laugh for the very first time....