Chapter 22

Everything I use here is completely mine, except for BTS and the members themselves, as I only made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"That's why I called you, was there anyone that must have hated you or your mother lately? The police already knows about this," He continued seriously.

"What about CCTV?" I suggested quickly, thinking it would make the situation better but it did not work.

"We already checked them but this person must have been smart enough to find the camera system and stop it for that period of time when they were in the hospital,"

"I don't know who could have done this," Evangeline whispered with hesitation, her eyes were filled with pain and sadness.

Pain and sadness that couldn't be explained unless you gone through it yourself.

"I thought so, from the look of your outfits, you already might have had a hard day already, I'm sorry for your loss but we'll keep you posted on the situation Miss. Garcia,"

We shook the doctor's hand once more before we left the room and left the hospital, leaving Evangeline in a state of unhappiness.

Her moves were markedly slow in movement, moving more slowly than usual and with less energy and power. Unusual from Evangeline.

We got into my car, Evangeline getting in the back with Toby and there was a certain absence of any sound or noise on the drive home.

"You knew didn't you," She accused clearly, the tone of her voice meant she wasn't messing about anymore.

I looked into windshield rear view mirror to see her looking at me with intense eyes as if she seem to know what I are thinking or feeling right now.

"What do you mean?" I answered nervously, trying to act clueless but it had no clear affect on her.

"You knew Mother was going to die so why didn't you tell me," She repeated.

"I... We can't talk about this now," I muttered.

"Then when can we talk about this! She's dead and I never knew! You knew!" She stated loudly.

I kept quiet instead, praying that we would get home before we discussed this. It would be better to talk about it with the will than only me saying the truth.

Evangeline sort of got the message and became quiet as well for the rest of the ride but immediately retreated to her room as soon as we got inside the house.

Toby had been indecisive of who to go to as both of them were in a low state but after some encouragement, he rushed to Evangeline's room.

I sat on the sofa, taking off my jacket and putting it to the side before getting my phone out.

Informing the members that I will be staying at Evangeline's home for a couple of days and will be coming soon to get some clothes was not easy.

Well that's what I thought at the very least.

Hoseok Hyung

Take as long as you like Jimin! Tell Evangeline that I said hi!

Namjoon Hyung

Send our regards to her Jimin

Jungkook

I hope she get well

Yoongi Hyung

Jungkook, she's not sick, at least not the way you're thinking of it

Tell Evangeline I said hi by the way

Jin Hyung

Tell my favourite person hey for me!

Taehyung

Wow! I'm hurt Hyung 😞

Jin Hyung

I'm just stating the truth Taehyung 🤷

Taehyung

Treat Evangeline nice Jimin Hyung!

Me

Thank you for understanding! I'll tell Evangeline that you all miss her very much!

Their comments were very reassuring but in reality, it was Evangeline that needed to hear those messages, not me at all.

I was just a front row witness to the chaos that I had caused to her while she continuously took them in without hesitation.

If it wasn't for me, her mother might as well be alive and Evangeline could have been with her every step of the way.

Going to check on Evangeline after an hour, I brought a glass of clear water and one of her favourite snacks with me upstairs and knocked on the door.

"Evangeline... I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you before but your mother told me to keep it a secret from you," I explained but there was no response.

"I'm coming in if you don't answer!" I exclaimed clearly.

Getting no answer from her at all, for some reason, I had started to feel anxious of what could have been happening behind this door.

Opening the door, thankfully there was no blood on the floor or anything gruesome but a sleeping figure with her faithful dog by her side.

She was still in her black dress though her heels were taken off and set to the side.

If you looked closer, she had tears on her face which had slightly smuggled her dark eye make-up.

"Evangeline," I whispered hesitantly, placing the water and food down on her desk before taking a chair and positioned it beside her.

I could examine her face for the longest time. Her striking eyebrows with her eye-catching lips together with her dazzling well-made styled hair.

What's more, her bold and confident image had not been removed even when she was in this state.

Wiping the tears from her cheeks, I wished that I could remove all of her sorrows away and make her all happy again like she was before.

Had I hated the situation I was currently in? Yes. Was I ever going to leave Evangeline alone again for the rest of my or her life? Probably not.

The consequences of falling in love. Yeah, that's right, I said it. I am in love with Evangeline Garcia. What more can really go wrong with this....

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the story so far but it's not over yet! New people are going to be entering the story soon and it's all chaos all over again for Evangeline and Jimin! Anyways bye!