Chapter 27

Sure, I'd like to go with you," I responded, releasing a small joyous smile when Jimin seemed excited about it.

"Excellent! I will immediately ask for a suitable date Miss. Garcia but in the meantime, please rest, we've got everything under control," She assured.

When she stood up, Jimin wanted to let her out as a true gentleman but she refused, excusing herself out of the house.

After the sound of the door closing cease to be heard, there had been an awkward silence between us. Why wouldn't there be after last night's event?

Jimin suddenly stood up and walked up to one of the television's drawers and took something that looked like a letter before sitting back down.

He glanced to me before back to the letter, showing an extreme amount of stress.

"What's the letter for?" I asked curiously, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Umm... It's for you," Jimin answered, hesitantly giving me the letter, which had the word 'Will' on it with my Mother's handwriting.

"She said to give it to you when she... passes away," He explained, waiting to see my reaction.

Mother's will? So she knew she was dying and wrote this? Why couldn't she give this to me herself.

I opened the letter silently, taking out of the neat piece of paper that was folded with precision. Straighten out the letter, it brought me to tears when I read the first sentence.

'Dear my darling daughter,

I am sure when you read this, I will be long gone and I'm sure Jimin have told you what I died from. I am sorry I couldn't tell you in person because I knew you would be heartbroken with me leaving you all of a sudden.

Of course from the title of the letter, this is my will and I state that Evangeline Garcia will have all of my property and assets after I die. My home, and any other property I own, my savings in bank and building society accounts.

I also wish that you will start modelling again but it is just a thought that I wanted to pass onto you.

Please live on and be true with yourself Evangeline, keep on having that adorable smile on your face.

Love from your Mother,

Monica Garcia

PS. If Jimin breaks your heart, I'm going to haunt him for the rest of his life! Tell your dad that he can stay in jail for the rest of his life.'

A great tremor overtook my body. Tears raced down my cheeks. A great sob escaped my lips, and I covered my mouth with shaking hands.

I was then taken into a warm hug from Jimin, who slowly rubbed large circles into my back.

"It will be alright, I will always be by yourself, okay, I'll never leave your side," He muttered.

"You promise?" I whispered softly, wanting this sense of security to not be fake.

"I promise with my whole life that I, Park Jimin, with stick by you for the rest of your life, Evangeline Garcia," He promised.

"And you won't regret it?"

"I will never regret loving you," Jimin mumbled against my shoulder that it was hard for me to understand him.

"What did you say?"

"Never mind, do you forgive me now?" Jimin questioned quickly, changing the subject.

"For what? I should be the one to want forgiveness, I judged you because of my Mother's wishes, I am sorry," I replied sincerely.

Jimin smiled in a smug way, "It feels like you have said this before, doesn't it?"

I pulled away from the hug to see his face and knew immediately what he was talking about.

"That was an accident-" I tried to explain, loosely laying my hands on his shoulders.

"So was this one," Jimin mentioned.

"So what, you don't forgive me?" I admitted, having an urge to know his answer.

Seeing his sudden vibe change, I unconsciously started to move away from Jimin but he noticed my subtle movements.

He moved towards me, his eyes never left mines and his hand was firmly placed on my waist.

"Forgive you? I'll see about that,"

If I had said that he jumped on me, I wouldn't be joking. Jimin had literally fell on me, his face tucked into my neck.

"Permission?"

I kept quiet for a few seconds, half knowing what he was going to do, "Granted,"

My neck was then started to get warmed up with some long kisses that would make anyone melt on the spot.

He then placed his lips against my neck to begin sucking on my skin. Usually I thought that hickey only involved kisses, but I didn't know was one of them as well.

I tightened my grip on his shoulders but at the feeling of the pain, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Be gentle Jimin, I just woke up," I muttered gently, unable to process the feeling I was getting all over my body.

When he pulled away, he had proudly grinned at the red marks he had left on her neck.

"Now when we go to the school, you can't cover the mark with your clothes," Jimin stated, his eyes shined with mischief.

"But-"

"No buts, if you want my forgiveness, then you have to let your hickey show for everyone to see, to see how you're single anymore,"

"But I am single," I commented, feeling confused.

"We'll see about that," Jimin answered, planting a kiss on my forehead before covering me up with a blanket.

When Jimin left to head for the kitchen, I asked the usual question that I always ask him.

"Can I have some coffee Jimin?"

"You know it's unhealthy to just drink coffee all your life Evangeline," He reminded me.

"But who's going to stop me?" I teased, glancing to see him starting to brew the coffee.

"No one my Queen, everything you ask for will be given to you," Jimin awpnswered sarcastically, giving me a small bow.

I grinned at his attempt of making me laugh. It's nice to have someone to make you laugh....