Chapter 1 - the begining

Tw: swearing

Tommy was a normal boy who lives with 3 powerful vampires and the most cold-blooded creatures who doesn't give a fuck to those who begged their mercy. Tommy was sad that his family kept talking shit about humans and it hurts the little boy. So, one day, he tried to escape and it was a successful. He can't stay with his family anymore due to their rudeness towards tommy kinds and it hurts the little boy so much..

After 10 years and now tommy is 18, he knows how things work and thing's doesn't work. He cried himself to sleep almost everyday because he can't forget the past... The crueltyness, brutal, gore and so much traumatized things, everytime he tried to ignore it, it won't leave and will haunt the boy everyday, morning, afternoon and night. But suddenly one day

"Why can't i cry?!" He's tears suddenly stopped from crying too much and it makes tommy worried. He can't stop thinking about it everytime, he scared that he might as well can never cry anymore since crying is his only comfort things to him

"My duckling?"
Puffy is Tommy stepmother who are always caring, kind and independent women who always there for Tommy and she also known as the 'therapist' since she's good at being the therapist. "Tommy, my dear duckling, are you alright?" Said puffy with a worried looked on her face. Tommy didn't say anything and just nodded at her, puffy knows that tommy lied to her but she's just play along with him and leave the room with a sad expression on her face. Tommy then tried to call one of his friend but someone else picked it up for them.

-------The conversation between tommy and the unknown man on the phone --------

Tommy: hello? Tubbo? You there?

Unknown man: sadly, I am not tubbo.

Tommy: *shocked* w- who is this!?

Unknown man: awe man, looks like someone already forgetting their brother.. *sigh* how rude.

Tommy: d- dream!?

Dream: congrats! It seems that you still do remember me

Tommy: of course I still do. Where is tubbo and Ranboo.

Dream: they both are fine. They accidentally left their phone here :)

Tommy: I don't fucking trust you dream. Last time you said that tubbo we're tied up along with ranboo.

Dream: so, your saying that i was lying to you? *Annoyed sigh* listen. This time, I didn't do anything to them.. yet. And it's true. They both forgot to bring their phone when going out.... Off topic, what do you want?

Tommy: what are you doing inside they're house!?

Dream: taking something back that belongs to me.

Tommy: ... *Tommy hangs up the phone*

--------The conversation has ended-------

Tommy was a bit worried about his friends and decided to go to tubbo and ranboo house but before he did, he ask puffy for permission to go out and puffy nod. Tommy arrived infront of their door knocking so hard that the door was almost got destroy but no one answered. He began to panic and start throwing a rock to the window and before he did that someone stopped him and it was tubbo "what the fuck are you doing with that rock!?" Tubbo said with a confused expression on his face.

Tommy was completely shocked after he saw both of his friends standing behind him. He ran to them and hugged them tightly. "Woah big man, the fuck is wrong with you?" Tubbo said. after 2 minutes Tommy finally speak "I thought you guys we're dead!" "Dead!? Nahhhh we are too strong to die ain't that right ranboo?" Tubbo said proudly "you are correct tubbo, I mean, people won't stop calling me maniac due to the last event where i somehow killed 4 people on accident" ranboo shrugged. Tommy was shocked but decide not to talk about that. After 10 seconds of quiteness tommy finally explain why he almost broke the window.

"WHAT"

Tubbo shouting at tommy. Before Tommy open his mouth, he suddenly heard clapping from behind him. "Uhm... T- tommy... I think you should look behind you..." Ranboo said while shaking a bit, tommy look behind him and saw dream clapping

"Hello again" he stop clapping and his eyes we're looking at Tubbo. Dream hold his sword pointing at the teens and said "give me tubbo." He tilt his head and the smiling on the mask began to glow. Tommy we're shocked and so does ranboo but dream doesn't care about the answer so he just grab tubbo and ran away.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Words: 781

Sorry for the short chapter but I'll make sure to make a longer chapter or make a new chapter everyday so, stay tuned ;)

Also, dream is a human ( a maniac human )