chapter 10 - mother and son

Previously:

| Sally pov |

Me and tubbo we're arguing while the others we're eating they popcorns like they literally watching a movie or something. "There's no other option than doing this suicide mission!" "There is! Yes, I understand that they are immortal and cannot be kill but we can kidnapped them and make them feel how we felt after years." Tubbo suddenly went quite after I said that. "So, your saying that, we just wasted our times coming here for nothing?" Dream said tilting his head at me. I said yes to him and the two of them we're sad after I said that. "Great idea, Sally. Atleast we won't going to DIE by nukes." He said to me but his words feel like he was talking to tubbo. Tubbo roll his eyes and ignore him. "Uh guys, the vampires just open the door." We, then quickly hide, i saw wilbur, but then he suddenly saw me. Our eyes just met again after 7 years. 'shit'

-----------------------------------------------------------
Note: I'M SORRY IF ANY OF THE CHAPTER DOESN'T HAVE TOMMY IN IT BECAUSE I WANTED TO FOCUSING ON OTHER CHARACTERS LORE. THEN, I'LL BRING TOMMY BACK AGAIN. I SWEAR.

Tw: SWEARING

| Dream pov |

I saw sally we're looking at wilbur and wilbur looking at sally. Well shit, he knows where we are. I whisper to tubbo to get out of here and he nodded. The four of us then ran away.

| Wilbur pov |

"Isn't that..." "Yup. It's her." I said with a cold tone. The both of them we're looking at eachother and phil finally laid his eyes on me "you... Ok there?" Phil said and I nodded. The smiley mask guy saw us and the four of them immediately ran away like a true coward. "Let's just ignored them and if they dare to come back again we'll kill them" techno said. Me and Phil nod and went back inside. Tommy was standing at the stairs "the fuck are you guys doing?" Tommy said with a confused tone. "Nothing, mate. You should go to sleep now since it's late." Tommy just shrug and left.

| George pov |

|5:18AM |

After running for hours, we finally came back to our meeting spot. All of us we're gasping for air then, tubbo began to spoke. "SHIT!" tubbo said. He was stressed but i don't want to say anything because I don't want to get yelled at. I then, sigh and before I open my mouth dream was already open his mouth first "sally, by any chance, do you know that guy?" Dream said with a suspicious tone. "What do you mean by that? I thought everyone in this world already knew his name?" Sally said with a curious tone. "Shut up..." Tubbo said while rubbing his forehead. "Uhm... Cya soon i guess?" Quackity gave us a awkward smile and leave the place. Dream, me, sally and tubbo also agree on it a decided to leave.

| Quackity pov |

I finally came back to Las Nevadas and saw fundy was infront of me.

-------------------conversation------------------

Fundy: where are you?

Quackity: uhm, I was going to a meeting.

Fundy:... K.

Quackity: geez man, what happen to you?

Fundy: *give him the papers* here. I've done everything that u asked me to do.

Quackity: holy shit. That was fast.

Fundy: *look away* can I go home now?

Quackity: not yet.

Fundy: huh?

Quackity: let's talk about this inside.

Fundy: ok?

*They both went inside the restaurant*

Fundy: what now?

Quackity: I think i... Saw your mother..?