chapter 5 - new parents!?

Previously:

I can feel that he kissed my forehead and said "goodnight, Tommy. We'll meet again, soon" he scoop me up and put me on the bed and put a blanket on top of me. After he done that he then leave the room as fast as he can. I heard a door opening and it was puffy but i didn't brothered to look at her because i was too sleepy and couldn't careless, then the door closed means she's already left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"HE HAS A WHAT!?" Philza we're shocked after hearing an unbelievable news. Wilbur just nodded at him with fear and techno... He just sit on a chair while reading a book called 'theseus'

Philza, the original vampire also known as the crow father because he has a huge wings. Techno, also known as the blood god, people called him that because he's a mastered at every weapons and killed 999 people all by himself. Wilbur, the most cold-blooded vampire also known as the death musicians. If you heard a wonderful music coming from a guitar don't go near it or else it will be your worse fate.

Wilbur looked at techno and was annoyed by it so he use his ability and throw the other book to him. Techno look at wilbur and wanting to start a fight but he try to calm down because philza is in the same room as them. Philza look at them both with a unimpressed face, "so, Wilbur, you said that you knew where Tommy is right?" "Yes, father." Wilbur said with a soothing tone while bowing at him. phil look at techno and they both nodded "alright, tomorrow we will take tommy back... No matter what it takes." Wilbur we're smirking at phil and techno continue reading the book again.

--Time skip--

Tommy woke up from his bed and yawning. He went to the kitchen and saw puffy cooking his favourite food "p-puffy, is that!?" Tommy said with an excited tone. "Yup! Your favourite blueberry pie!" Puffy chuckle at him. Tommy sat down on a chair waiting for his favourite food to arrive. After a minutes has passed the food has completely done. Puffy take the blueberry pie to the dining table and put it there, Tommy was too excited and ate it without even saying thank you

Puffy just look at him waiting patiently for a 'thank you' word coming out of his mouth. After tommy ate the whole thing he finally said thank you to her and she replied with a slow nodded. Tommy was so happy to have a such a caring mother! Unlike his old family... Gore... Murderer... But, now he is no longer with them no more and happy to be with his step mother. He got up washing the food off him and go watching his favourite show that called 'pokèmon'. puffy glad to have another chance on having another son. She went to back to the kitchen and clean the dishes.

Someone called puffy but she didn't pick it up because the person who called her was bad... She knew that bad wanting her to join the egg again. So this time she trying her best to keep her distance from bad, ant and the others. Then suddenly the phone kept ringing and ringing making puffy lose her patient so, she take her phone and throw it in her room. And continue doing her work. Suddenly someone was knocking at the door. Tommy wanted to check it out but puffy didn't let him "don't. It's bad and the others again." Puffy said with a serious tone. Tommy was upset that his mother is the most unwanted person right now because of the last event where she betrayed them and join the good side. So, tommy just ignore them and continue watching his favourite show.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Words: 644