𝟬𝟭𝟬 - 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘

-🛹-

I woke up with robin on top of me, Gwen next to me, and Finney passed out on the floor, i was a little bit confused but just shrugged, knowing it was just them being them.

"Y/n shut the fuck up and stop moving," robin groaned.

"I didn't say anything!" I yelled.

"But you moved," he replied, slowly starting to slip off the couch.

"Robin, you're falling," i said.

"What? No I'm no-" he started, before landing on Finney.

"Ow," finney muttered.

"I'll get an ice pack," i said, walking to the kitchen.

I went back to the lounge, handing the ice pack to Finney, Gwen was now awake, very confused on why her brother had an icepack but didn't question it.

"So, y/n, how are you going to get revenge?" Gwen asked.

"Revenge? I don't know," i replied.

"Fake date somebody," robin shrugged, eating a piece of popcorn then spitting it out realising it was old.

"Who?" I asked, taking a sip of water.

Then, like a lightbulb went off in Gwens head, she said, "robin!"

I spat out my drink.

"What?!" Me and robin both yelled, as he stopped trying to eat old popcorn.

(Bros weird like that 😔🙏)

"Not real! Just to make billy jealous, it might change his mindset," she said, "his stupid-ass mindset."

Me and robin glanced at each other before turning back to Gwen.

"Alright, i'm in, but only till billy isn't an asshole," robin said, holding out his hand to shake mine.

I sighed, "alright,"

"Perfect, now, school is tomorrow and you guys have to act," Gwen said.

"I've taken drama before and got kicked out, he said i looked like a pineapple," i said, he was a very mean teacher.

"A pineapple?-" Finney muttered, furrowing his eyebrows as i nodded.

"Ok, y/n, imagine robin is billy, and robin imagine y/n is-" Gwen started, before i stopped her.

"But billys an asshole at the moment," i said.

She groaned, "ok, none asshole billy, robin you need to imagine y/n is..grace,"

"Grace rejected me," robin said.

"Before she rejected you!" Gwen yelled, obviously frustrated.

"Ok..Jesus," robin said.

"Ok, but you guys have gotta kiss," she said, as mine and robins mouths dropped.

"Nope-"

"Never in a million years, robins my best friend, thats incredibly weird," i said.

"Either that or no revenge at billy," she said.

"Well, lucky billy because i'm not-" i started before gwen..covered my mouth?

"Shush, you're getting revenge to Billy whether you like it or not," she said, as i rolled my eyes.

She took her hand off my mouth, after i threatened to lick it.

"Anyways, me and Finney have gotta head home," Gwen said, "we'll see you guys tomorrow, don't be too weird!"

(No not in that way, i know some of ya'll have dirty-ass minds 😒)