~Sweetheart~

I loved car rides at night.

As Valentino was speeding down the highway, I was looking out the window at all the beautiful lights and buildings. It was so peaceful to me. The night sky always made me so calm for some reason.

I turn to Valentino and see him already looking at me.

I smile up at him and he reaches over to hold my hand in his.

Aww.

I have a feeling that he's actually a sweetheart instead of this mean persona that he puts on.

I turn up the radio a little and 'ilomilo' comes on. Without thinking I immediately begin singing. I forgot  where I was and who I was with as I just got lost in the lyrics for a little bit.

I can feel Valentino's eyes on me and it makes a blush spread across my cheeks.

"Stop staring." I whisper out jokingly.

"Impossible."

I feel like I'm in a wattpad book right now.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Not an awkward silence, it was a comfortable silence with low music playing from the radio and the beautiful New York night lights.

About twenty minutes later we pulled up in front of this gorgeous hotel. At  least it looked like a hotel. Valentino pulled in front of a tall grey building with sign that read, 'The Lovella'. He pulled in front of the entrance and got out for the valet parking. Just as I was about to get out, he opened my door for me and extended his hand. I smiled slightly and took his hand getting out of the car.

"Why are we here?" I asked curiously as we walked hand in hand through the doors.

"Patience tesora." He simply responded squeezing my hand a little.

We were walking to the elevator when I started to walk slower. I love wearing heels, but I definitely preferred for my feet to be comfortable, and right now they were anything but that. I let Valentino's hand go which caused him to stop walking and shoot me a confused look immediately.

"Wha-"

He cut himself off when he saw me trying to hop on one foot and take off my heels. As I was about to stand back up, I stumbled over my dress and  started to fall when he caught me.

"Thank you." I looked up at him and let out a soft sigh.

"Come here."

I let him pull me along to a cushioned bench that was near the front desk. He signalled for me to sit down, and I did so gladly. He crouched down in front of me and softly grabbed my feet. He  began undoing the straps to my heels and I felt my heart melt.

What a sweetheart.

He rubbed my heals in a soothing motion after he took off each shoe.

"Better?" he asked looking up at me.

"Mmhm." I answered still smiling like an idiot.

He stood back up to his full height now still looking at me. I don't mind walking barefeet but I'm pretty sure these tiles are cold as shit.

I looked down at my feet then back up at him and gave him a cheeky grin. He looked confused before he understood and chuckled deeply.

"Fine." He playfully rolled his eyes.

I stood up in front of him and he bent down slightly so that I could wrap my hands around his neck. He put his hand under my legs and lifted me in his arms bridal style.