Chapter 1

Lilac Stewart gets woken up by a knock at her front door she puts on her robe and goes to see who it is. She opens the door to see her mom holding a basket.

"I brought over the cookies that Queen Cure wanted me to make for Prince Barry."

"Okay mom let me get dressed and I will take them over to the castle."

She goes back upstairs she brushes her long purple hair.

After she is done brushing her hair she walks to her closet and puts on one of her favorite purple dresses and puts on her shoes. Both Lilac and her mom go downstairs where her mom cooks breakfast after they finish eating breakfast her mom hands her the basket with the cookies in it.

" Yum you always make the best cookies mom." She said as she smells the basket. Her mom gives her a hug goodbye. Her mom walks back to her house. Lilac begins the walk to the castle while she is walking she sees a couple of Happy bunnies. They are a type of bunny that live all over they are white with two different colors on their ears there ears look like feathers with pink on the tips of them further down on there ears they are yellow. Their tails are really puffy. they are so cute. A hour later she arrives at the castle she enters the kitchen where she sees her Tonberry friend Ruby.

 A hour later she arrives at the castle she enters the kitchen where she sees her Tonberry friend Ruby

"Hi Ruby I have the cookies that the Queen asked my mom to make for Prince Barry."

"Hi Lilac how are you doing today?" Ruby asked her as she takes the basket from her.

"I am doing good." Lilac replies.

"How are you doing Ruby?" She asked her friend.

"I am doing good." Ruby said.

They talk for a little bit Lilac looks at her watch to see what time it is.

"It is getting late I better head home it was nice chatting with you Ruby. I better let you get back to work before you get in trouble." She said as she stands up.

"It was good talking to you to Lilac we should hang out again sometime."

"I would like that also."Lilac said to her.

They hug each other goodbye Lilac has to lean down since Ruby is shorter than her.

While she is walking home she hears a meow she looks around she sees a baby Torama cub by itself.

" Aww you are so cute where is your mom at little guy?"

She bends down to pick it up while she is standing up she hears a man in black shout for her to look out. When she turns around she sees a huge black bird swooping down on her. The mysterious man in black grabs her and throws her over his left shoulder. He runs a good distance away from the big bird when they are far enough away he puts her down in front of a tree.

" Are you stupid or something you were almost dinner for that hungry Zu!" He shouts.

"Is that what that big black bird was it was really scary looking." She replied in a scared voice.