⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟯⌟⏌

⇴ 𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

⇴ 𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I'm going to go check out the school tomorrow, and I'm so excited!

I've already got my uniform in and my classes, even though I'll just stay in my homeroom class and the teachers would come in and just teach us the lessons they'll have for today.

Nemuri did take me shopping to buy me some clothes, even though I do have my own, but, it doesn't matter!

She even got me a cute handbag backpack that would suit my aesthetic, she says, knowing it'll look amazing on me, and it's so adorable and just the perfect thing a witch like me would have.

I was wearing a casual white turtleneck long sleeve shirt with a pastel pink crop top skinny strap, a brown belt to hold the jeans on my waist, light navy blue jeans, and white sneakers.

My hair was in twin fishtail braids and I touched up my makeup a little bit, adding some pink eye shadow and strawberry pink lip gloss and I giggled and smiled brightly in the mirror.

I grabbed my Hex-Phone, my wallet and my handbag, since Nemuri bought me them and gave me half of her money. I ran out of my room and down the hallway, rushing down the stairs, and I giggled, "I'm gonna go explore!"

"You be safe, girlie!" Hizashi smiled and waved and he shouted from the kitchen.

Shouta said, "Make sure you don't use your magic out in the open and don't get in trouble with anything stupid!"

"I won't!" I giggled, leaving the house, then closing the door behind me, walking down the pathway and I walked down the street to go explore the city.

I used my magic to make sure that my ears are hidden since uncle Shouta highly wants me to hide my ears to look more human.

I came across a path where cherry blossoms trees were planted.

Walking along the path, I giggled when some of the blossoms fell off their branches and a blossom landed on my nose, making me smile and I blew it off, continue to walk along the path.

While I was walking, I walked up to a tree and I saw it some of the blossoms were beginning to wilt, and I looked around to make sure that no one was looking.