⎾⌜𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝟬𝟰𝟵⌟⏌

(I'm just gonna skip Episode 19 through Episode 24, because that's where the "My Villain Academia" Arc started, so yeah)(Sorry!)

(Sorry!)

(Words: 2875)
~|- Slight NSFW -|~

~|- Season 5: Episode 25 -|~

⇴ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

A huge group of robots charged at the Class A students.

"We are the Skynet of this world. Humans, you are terminated!" the robots said.

A light blue glow appeared, slicing the robots into pieces as Yuuga Aoyama appeared, smiling brightly with a sword like shape came out of his belt as he exclaimed, "Navel Saber!"

"A new move! Lucky! I want a sword!" Denki Kaminari smiled.

More robots came out as Toru Hagakure run to the sparkling blond as she giggled and cheered, "Woohoo! Let's do this, Aoyama!" - she then used her move to make the beam that Aoyama made curve to the robots and destroyed them.

"The beam curved!" Hanta Sero perked up. Kaminari smiled some more, "Aw, yeah, that's the stuff!"

Hagakure giggled as she said, "I learned to take light and bend it to my will!"

More robots came out as they said, "Tremble before us! This shall be known as Judgement Day!"

"Max viscosity!" Mina Ashidou announced, doing some flips in the air and coated herself with her acid and said, "Acidman!" - she then melted the robots with her acid and she hopped back to her work study friends, slightly covered in her acid.

"Humans are scary," the robot said before melting into a giant puddle of melted scrap.

Ashidou smiled, "And that's a wrap!" "We killed it!" Hagakure said brightly.

Everyone clapped their hands to their classmates. Toshinori Yagi(All Might) smiled brightly, with slight blood escaping his mouth, "Wonderful job! Your work studies paid off. It's obivious you learned a lot from Equipped Hero: Yoroi Musha."

"He had lots of advice for supercharging or offence and defense, so we figured out new attacks and combos to keep up!" Hagakure smiled.

Before hand, Toshinori smiled, "They have obviously improved. Now show me what the rest of you have learned!"

"Got it!"

(I'm too lazy to write the students destroying the robots, so here's Present Mic for you guys)

"Ojirou and Sato. Their work study was with Lion Hero: Shishido! Number 13 on the chart."

"Jirou and Shoji. Work study with Killer Whale Hero: Gang Orca! Number 12 on the chart."