Hell no

DD pov.
I was talking to my bestie Emma and next thing u kn this nigga came calling her a ho.
DD: hold up let me slide into this real quick.
Emma: DD calm down I got this.
DD: no Emma cause this nigga think he all that. Nigga you shouldn't be calling nun of us a ho cuz last time I check we didn't open our legs in front of you.
This nigga here got the nerve to open his mouth. Talking bout if he wanted one of us he woulda been have us.
I started to say nigga are u even hearing yourself right now because you just talking shit.
Next thing I kn this fine ass nigga walking to us and I just shut down.

                   Emma pov.
DD started to cuss at the nigga but stop when she saw this other fine ass nigga coming up to us.

??:wassup Cameron?
Cameron:talking to dem girls.
??: I see you here talking to two beautiful girls. Wassup ladies?
Emma&I: Hi☺
??: my name is Jones.
DD: mine is Daph but everyone call me DD nd that's my best friend Emma.
Omg this nigga name Jones is one of a hell fine nigga. He bout 6"2, his like vanilla mix wit caramel skin color and omg his eyes lord he fine. His eyes color is caramel that match  wit his skin. DD, I call snapping her out of her day dreaming. "Huh!" Oh she said. She said let's go cause I don't wanna b late in class and I def don't hv time for this right now. Ya let's go I said and we storm off to class. Since we had first period together we talk while we walk and I said " I saw how you were looking and staring at him." So she start acting like she didn't know who I was talking bout.  Bitch stop acting like u don't kn who I'm talking bout.she said "ok fine, I'm might had a crush on him since freshman years but never had the courage to tell him". Hell no? I said more as a question than a statement. How come I never knew that I ask her. "Cuz I never told you and you were always with your ex," she said. OMG I can't believe you mention him to me I said as we sit down in our 1st period class right after the ring.
My ex name is Alex and I can't stand him for what he did to me.Alex and I went out for 2 years. Tbh Alex is fine but I had to let him go.

What do you guys think so far? BTW this is my first book so don't judge. Like and comment what you think. And thank you so much.
Love ya'll♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥