MIAMI HERE WE COME Chapter 6

Forgive me if I took too long to upgrade. It just that I have been busy with school work and all. There goes chapter six and i hope you guys like it nd vote.............☺☺☺☺☺

Emma pov.

Finally I get to talk to this chick bout we funna do next weekend since its haitian flag festival.

Everybody that ik is mostly going to be there and I plan of staying for the whole weekend. "So DD what you think bout the plan", I ask her."The plan is amazing she said to me and I know the other girls will agree with you", she said. K answer her and said "ok" but at the same time I told her we still had to ask the other girls bout what they think and the early we get ready the better because I wanna if they down so I can put reservation for bout 3 room in a hotel by the beach.

"Anyway let's go so we won't be late to class cuz I don't want another detention this year", I told her. "But I got something to tell you", she whine. "Do you want some cheese whit that whine", I ask her sarcastically. "W.e" she said.

We headed to class and I didn't even sit yet and she started talking bout Jones. What really get my attention is when she said Jones bought her to meet his parents and they weren't even dating I think. She snap her finger at me and said are you even listening to me right now. "You just got my full attention", I told her. "Guess what?" She said. "Just tell me", I told her. She all smiling and I had to ask her why is she smiling. "He ask me out" she blurt out. My mouth was hanging wide open and I don't what to say. "What did you answer him", I ask her. "I don't know and i'll think bout it", she answer me. You said what I ask her. And then she started talking again but I cut her off. "I heard you the first time, I told her. Do you like him, I ask her." And she respond right away. "Yes I like him, she said. "Well say yes to him then" I told her. "Ok fine, she said."

During lunch I see DD shaking like she's scared and don't know what to do.

DD pov
I'm sitting in the caf worrying that I was too late that he might move on to someone else already. Then u think bout I hut I would be. I got snap out of my thought when I heard Emma calling my name.

Emma: you ok cuz u look like you in France not here in the caf right now.

Me: I'm fine it just that I'm worrying that he already moved on to someone else.

Emma: why would you even think that anyway?

Me: idk and I'm excited too.

Emma: I guess my girl getting a bf

Me: shut up I said while I'm blushing.

Emma: here he come

Me: w.e

Jones started walking toward me with a huge smile in his face like he already knew my answer. "Hey," he said to me. I said hey back but I keep on talking after that though.
"Hmmmm I've been thinking a lot and I've tried to find a reason to say no to you but I couldn't find nothing but before I answer you imma let you know straight up if u play with my feeling then you dead. Yes I'm a virgin and I'm not ready to let that go yet. I've only past two boyfriends and the first one still want my ass back but before you ask if I still like him then the answer is no." I said breathing hard.

Jones just stood there looking at me speechless. Finally he open his mouth to talk." Yes I still want you to be my girl," he said.

"Yes I'll be your girl," I told him still smiling. He come a little closer to me and bend a little over to me just to kiss me. Emma was in awwww the whole time Jones and I stand there kissing.

Jones pov
I couldn't believe it she said all that before she answer me. She a good girl and a badass too and have great grade, so she all I need. While me and her was kissing Emma kept saying awwwwwww. That make me pull my baby away but I still kept her close to me though and ask Emma if she's ight. I was bout to ask her but I stop when I saw the other join the group. They sat at the table looking at me and DD all hug up on each other and they gave us a puzzle look like. Why the fuck you that close to her. And there was an awkward silence till Em broke it.
Emma: girls this is our new couple Jones and DD.

The girls look at Em like she was crazy. That's when I pull DD into me and kiss her. The girls look at each other like when did all this happen.

"Well damm! We miss all that." The girl with the brown her. "We'll talk later," DD and Em said at the same time.

Emma pov
The girls kept staring at DD and Jones for a little while. Something just pop in my head like they don't know who is but I start to introduce them. "Sorry girls I forgot to introduce y'all. Well this is Courtney, Angle, Rose, and CC. They all said hi Jones and we got down to business right away. "So listen y'all I was thinking since we're going to Miami the Haitian Festival we should stay for the whole weekend. They all agree with me and I was happy bout that. "We should leave on friday", Courtney said. We all agree to go to Miami on Friday for the Haitian festival.

"Jones you should come with us", I told him. He look like he was thinking and then said sure but I'm bringing some friend with me though. "Ok but they need to know how to behave bcuz if they don't I got something for them" I told him.

Jones laugh and then say "yes ma'am. And we all burst out laughing like it was our last.

Friday finally come and I couldn't be more happy. The girls and I pile into two cars three in each. DD, Rose, and I was in a car while I was driving and Courtney, CC, and Angle was in the other while Courtney is driving.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1
While I'm going through the radio to see if they playing a song I like and I stop when the song we're going in trip start to play on 96.5 FM. Since we all love the song specially DD. We all started to sing.

We're going on a trip in our favorite little ship flying through the stars little rock star
Climb a board get ready to explore.

After that song every song that after it was one of our song till we get to Miami.

That was chapter six guys. Don't forget to vote and comments of what you think guys. Thanks to everyone that read my book and trust me there is more to come.

Vote☺☺☺☺
Comments☺☺☺☺☺

LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU AGAIN☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
✨✨
✨✨
✨✨
✨✨
✨✨
AllYouNeedIsLove