In Miami

In Miami

        C H A P T E R 7

"We're here", I shouted to them. We all took our luggage to the main entrance to check in. Talking to the receptionist and its a he btw and he look fine asf. The other girls caught me staring and ask me if I was going to ask him for our room or what.

"Hmmmm, excuse me we're here for the weekend and I had already put a reservation for 3 room..." I told him.

"What's your name," he ask. "Its under the name of Emma Jean" I told him. Then he check his computer to look for the rooms. He finally got his head up and said "here's your key and let me call someone to escort you to your room Miss. Jean."

"Call me Emma", I told him smiling. I'll keep it real though, his too fine to be working in here but you know its life though. Then  he call someone in the hotel phone to come pick us to show us, our room.

"We gonna have soo much fun here, " CC said to all of us and we just start giggling. "We'll just make the best out of it. I already know its going to be great weekend to be honest," said Courtney. When we reach our room I just stood there in awwwww, that's how beautiful the room was. Since its six of us, we get to share our room with each other.  I'm sharing mine with DD, CC with Courtney, and  Rose with Angel. "Well let's get settle in cuz I'm ready to get a 2 hour nap before we can head out cuz a sistah is fatigue from droving here feel me.  "Emma you can't be serious", DD ask all serious in all. "I thought you love your nap" I reply To her. She acting different with me. "DD wats up," I ask her. Nothing is all she answer, I will know what's wrong with her later cuz I know she will tell me when she's ready. "Well right now I'm ready for my nap and no one is keeping me away from it. Get it, got it, good".

/////////////LATER/////////////

After my nap I get up to see DD not in the room. I went to the other girls room and they not in there. I guess they went out without me then. I went back into my room took off the clothes I was wearing and went to take a shower. I like my water being warm when I'm showering so I turn the water to hot before I turn to warm.

I got ou of the shower and pull my hair down from the ponytail. I comb it down and then, I took my flat iron out of my suitcase and plug it so it could be hot by the time I'm done combing my hair. After I'm done with my hair. Since I only iron it and then put it back in a ponytail and did a bend. I took out a white leggings and a light purple top and pick my white and purple KD to match with it. I might be a girl but I'm not a fan of makeup so I did a wing and put some lipstick and lip gloss and I was done.   

I got a good idea in mind. Since everyone just went out without me, I'm going in the lobby to talk to the fine worker after that I might go outside for a good fresh air. Since my room is in the top floor, I took the elevator to go down and guess who I saw waiting for the elevator too. I just stand there ignore him like his not even here but you know guys they just have to talk. While I was playing candy crush in my phone, he murmured something but I didn't here him so I just keep my mouth shut cuz I know that's what best.

"Hey Emma, I know you don't wanna talk to me in all but the boys aren't here and you looking sexy as hell so can we just get along for this little trip" he said.  Oh lord I know he did not just ask me to get along with him." Well I don't know cuz you are rude and disrespectful but I wanna have fun so I will think bout it ok." I told him.  Its not like I want to be his friend or anything, he too much for me. He might be fine and everything but he is still rude.
"Ok" is all he said. Finally the elevator stop at our floor and I couldn't be more happy. I catch him straring at me but I just ignore. It's normal for boy to be staring at me like who would not stare at this right here. Anyway I just had to ask him if he was ok cuz he staring too much to begin with, it's not my fault I'm hot and shit. Boy be telling me I put sex into sexy cuz that's how hot I am. I don't pay them any mind when they saying that.