Conflicted Feelings (Fuslie)

A/N

Just before you start reading I just want to thank you all for 1K READERS!

Like that's just insane!

Also just researched that Tina and found out that she is demisexual (which means she only has a sexual attraction to someone she has an emotional connection with) so if that offends anyone I'm sorry but this is fiction and doesn't exist at all.

Anyway that's all thanks and enjoy your reading

"Yo I'm going to film a music video for Corpse!" I exclaimed as I got up and walked into the bathroom to see both Brooke and Tina in their panties.

Wow that's still an amazing sight to see these gorgeous goddess' in their panties that hug their curves perfectly.

"Earth to Y/N!" Tina said.

"You okay babe?" Brooke asked.

Babe?

Wait what does she mean by babe?

After last night are we a thing now or we just casual?

"Maybe he's coming down with something I dunno?" Brooke proposed to Tina.

"Sorry what?" I asked still in a daze.

"We were just saying that's amazing," Tina said.

"What is sorry? Did the Colts win the Superbowl?" I joked.

"Shut up, and no never... Raiders supremacy!" Tina announced.

"Oh I can't be having that!" I said picking her up on my shoulders and tackling her down onto the mattress.

I started tickling whilst she couldn't breathe.

"Say the Colts are the best!" I said whilst tickling her even more.

"No... never... hahahahahaha!" Tina barely got out without laughing.

Brooke then came into the room and started recording us from behind.

"Say it!" I said now mounting her.

Tina then tried getting out of her situation by grabbing my wrists but I gripped her and pinned one of her hands above her head.

Her other hand then grabbed my bulge in my pants stopping me dead in my tracks.

"Oh yeah now you are under my control huh?" Tina teased as she started to rub which got me hard.

"So hard already? Did you not get enough last night? Did Brooke not drain you dry?" She asked.

Brooke crossed her arms whilst still filming us.

Tina looked into the camera and winked whilst fishing out my cock.

"Oh she really didn't drain you dry did she?"

Tina started stroking my member up and down slowly with precum already dripping out my tip.

"Brooke get over here and record this," Tina commanded with Brooke following along.

"Hey we can make this a porno," Tina suggested.

"Maybe we just keep it for personal use..." Brooke replied whilst Tina started sucking on my length from tip to base gagging as my shaft went down her throat.

Repeated sounds of slurping and gagging could be heard from Tina's mouth as she started playing with my balls.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brooke prop the phone on the dresser and sexily sauntered over to the bed and sat under my crotch.