𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I just came back to Beacon Hills. I've been in New York for years and i realised it was finally time to come back. I hated how i left things off with the Hales but most importantly i missed my brother and nephew.

I arrived at the Stilinski house. It was going to be weird not seeing Claudia there but shes been gone for years. I sighed as i walked in. Stiles gave me a massive bear hug as soon as he saw me and so did Noah. I smiled and sighed as i realised that Stiles now 17. Maybe its time to tell him about the supernatural?

"Can i talk to you guys?" I asked kinda worried. I was scared about their reactions but they had to know about the world i was apart of since birth.

I sat them down. "Do you guys believe in werewolves and the supernatural?" I asked in a nervous tone. They both nodded. Something seemed off its like they were about to laugh? Did already think i was crazy?

"What if i told you it was all real?" I asked. "Well we'd believe you because we've known about it for years" Noah smiled. My jaw dropped and hit the ground so fast. Stiles nudged his dad and gave him a slight look of disapproval.

"How do you know about it?" i asked. "Scott was bitten" Stiles explained. He told me everything about Derek etc. "Did you know? About Derek and Peter?" Stiles asked. "I knew about them. I couldn't hate them for it cause well i've been apart of it for years" i looked down. "Kanima, Werewolf or Banshee?" Noah asked. I looked at him in slight disbelief. Stiles saw the confused look on my face and explained everything supernatural think that happened so far. My face dropped. My nephew went through all that without my help? He turned to Derek and Peter Hale instead? Wow.

"I'm a witch" i blurted out. Noah looked like he was about to pass out and Stiles just stared at me. "I assumed that Derek would have told you by now." I smiled softly.

"Also hows Peter? I haven't been able to reach him and you didn't really mention him." I narrowed my eye brows. "Hes never been better. He does Yoga and meditates" he stated in a sarcastic tone. "I'm being serious. Tell me. I'm worried abt him" i mumbled. "He went crazy and killed a bunch of people. He also almost killed Scott for power and he lost being the Alpha." Stiles stated in a serious tone. I stared at him in shock. "Hes doing better now. He hasn't killed anyone in ages but he is being a dick" he looked down.

"Thats typical Peter Hale. Imma go see him tomorrow after work." I stated softly. Stiles and Noah nodded.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸.
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 488